Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Titanic: Ship of Dreams

The Titanic: Ship of Dreams

a part of “The Titanic: Ship of Dreams”, a fictional universe by Calvazara.

You all come from different walks of life, different towns and cities and yet you all have one thing in common, you all have a ticket for Titanic's maiden voyage to New York. (Need ONE more MALE character, Not Accepting Females, just at this time)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Titanic: Ship of Dreams”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Titanic: Ship of Dreams

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:39 am

No, she's not in first class. She's a third class prostitute lol :)
But that's why I made her go up to first class, because there is nothing going on anywhere else!
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Sat May 05, 2012 2:52 pm

So... did we want to just continue and Alise can join back in if she ever comes back online??? I really dont want this to die as I was really enjoying it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kenzi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Mon May 07, 2012 3:14 pm

sorry for the crappy post! Need peopel to post ;D
Image Image

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Fri May 11, 2012 12:57 am

Um, guys. Georgiana and the rest seem to have gone on much later without Rachel, so what should I do?
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Fri May 11, 2012 3:17 am

Yeah, I don't really know what to do either. Lena was sitting on the table along with Georgiana and the others, but it seems as if it's turned into a 1x1 now! :P

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Fri May 11, 2012 7:06 am

Hey guys yeah sorry about that, just really wanted to post and we didn't know if anyone was actually still interested, but if you are then please PM me and we'll figure out how to get your characters back in :)

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Fri May 11, 2012 7:14 am

Of course I'm interested!

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Fri May 11, 2012 8:07 am

Kenzi PM'ed me and asked, I said yes :) It's just awkward with Lena being the only third class passenger, and Angelo being the only staff member.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Sat May 12, 2012 2:05 pm

Hey gang. Calvazara and I just continued on because there seemed to be a lack of commitment/interest in the RP from everyone else and we were unsure if any of you were still around. Thats why it seems like a 1x1 right now but I would gladly interact with your characters. If we had done that, however, I had a feeling the RP would die because no one was responding.

I'm going to create another pair of characters, I think, in the lower class/staff to help beef up the other classes. Would that help? I'm only going to do that if there is a serious commitment by other RPers because it takes time to create a character, though I don't mind if it would help.

Kenzi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sat May 12, 2012 3:37 pm

That'd be amazing, thank you. I'm totally committed to this roleplay, I love everything about Titanic, fell in love with the roleplay, and then was quite upset when it didn't work out. I was only unsure what to post because Lena was ignored.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Sat May 12, 2012 4:48 pm

Alright! I have introduced my new female character: Evelynne. She is a waitress/servant/staff member on the ship! I will have her profile up ASAP but some quick info: Evelynne is American, staying in third class/servants quarters, tall and thin with a wirey lean frame, has moss-green eyes, and has long thick wavy red hair. She dislikes those from upper class, working on the ship to save money to go to a prestigious dance academy in New York, and is outgoing and independent. She was engaged but recently broke it off after she found out her fiance was sleeping with her best friend.

Bio to follow! My male will be introduced soon.

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Sat May 12, 2012 9:12 pm

So we have decided there is going to be a big drunken party down in third class 'tonight' so if you want to send your characters there then we can all mingle! Yay!

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Sat May 12, 2012 10:55 pm

Then what about Rachel? She was last seen with Georgiana at lunch.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Sun May 13, 2012 2:28 am

Up to you, Tania. It is now evening so Rachel can be doing whatever she pleases. If you want her to be exploring the ship and to find the party somewhere down in third class that would be okay. I imagine Georgiana and Jacques will be there soon, along with my new third class characters Eve and the unnamed male that I've yet to create.

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Sun May 13, 2012 2:47 am

Aw man. Gotta jump ahead in time again.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Sun May 13, 2012 2:52 am

Rachel's just up on deck, without interacting with anybody. I felt that I should post, but without pulling anybody else into this. Maybe she'll go down later.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun May 13, 2012 7:20 am

I'll add my characters in tomorrow, only got the iPod at the moment as computer decided not to work. Itll be back tomorrow :)

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon May 14, 2012 5:10 pm

Right, it's taken the computer idiots a little longer to get my computer fixed, and I've only recently got it back. Had essays to do, yada yada, excuses excuses! :D

So, could someone give me a quick who's where please and then I'll tap up a post! <3

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Mon May 14, 2012 5:41 pm

Hey! Rachel is up on the deck by herself, Jacques and Georgiana are at a party in third class, Jacqueline and Marcus are just finishing up dinner, and my new girl Evelynne is likely going to appear at the party soon. My new male character may or may not make an appearance soon and he will also be at the party.

AKA, go to the party! haha.

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Mon May 14, 2012 5:44 pm

Also, if you would like, Angelo and Eve can know each other since they are both staff on the ship and both work in the dinning hall in first class? Perhaps he would recognize her from training or somethign? Up to you! I would be okay with it.

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!