Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

ACV Decistor

ACV Decistor

a part of “ACV Decistor”, a fictional universe by Vyral.

Stranded beyond the borders of known space, the crew of the stricken battleship Decistor find the odds stacked against them as they struggle to find their way home.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “ACV Decistor”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: ACV Decistor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Wed May 09, 2012 3:15 pm

Hey look guys, someone's become a scholar.
ImageRespect ma authoritah!
Are you irritated at coming last in every single thing? Don't worry. For just a cookie, I'll be TheFinalOne.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby El_Gringo on Thu May 10, 2012 12:26 am

No Poopy you are completely fine, don't ride yourself on that. I completely read into it, once Vyral said edit, I easily saw in rereading your post how it could be read a completely different way. I figured that was what you meant.

So don't worry about it, this is obviously a more GM driven game instead of just straight up freeform, so we have Vyral here to redirect the ship if we go the wrong way. Write what you want and don't worry about having to overdo things just because I might get it wrong, ha!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

El_Gringo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Sun May 13, 2012 9:01 am

Something important has come up irl and I have to go out of town for some time. Unfortunately there is no internet where I'm going so I wont be online for 2-3 days. Sorry for the inconvenience.

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chuckles on Tue May 15, 2012 9:24 pm

I suppose I need to work on my follow up. I'll try to get that worked on tomorrow if I can, probably be the next day though.

Chuckles
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Novelist Storyteller World Builder Group Theory Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby El_Gringo on Fri May 18, 2012 11:18 pm

I can do whatever is needed.

We are just in down time until such time that (the GM) decides it is time for us to be separated from the fleet? I can work out some personal chit chat RP with any of you who are up to just playing around with our characters. Reply here or shoot me up with a PM, first one to get back to me gets dibs. That or 2+ of us can work an interaction out.

El_Gringo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A Rubber Chicken on Sat May 19, 2012 3:40 pm

I'm cool with getting some character interaction on the go while we wait for GM orders. At the moment I'm in roleplay limbo; all the RP's I'm involved with are in a waiting phase. So, yes please, I haven't written anything in a fortnight!

A Rubber Chicken
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby El_Gringo on Mon May 21, 2012 2:15 am

I did an intro post for our interaction, we can shoot back and forth through PMs if you want to work together to compile a post that you can then post. That, or we could go back and forth, depends on how you want to do it.

El_Gringo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chuckles on Sun May 27, 2012 9:12 pm

I really don't feel like there is a need to post for Cassin right now... I can't think of anything incredibly important that wouldn't just be fluff.

Fluff sucks.

Chuckles
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Novelist Storyteller World Builder Group Theory Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poopycoconut on Mon May 28, 2012 10:00 am

haha Travis is sort of at a stalemate now so I'm basically waiting for Vyral to post... UvU everybody do the RP limbo, see how low you can go

poopycoconut
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby El_Gringo on Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:58 pm

Anyone hear from Vyral at all? He was on today I guess but hasn't really posted since mid-May.

Should I chalk this up to another one that fails out of the gate? If you guys are still wanting to push it I'm here.

El_Gringo
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!