Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

My Daddy Death

My Daddy Death.

a part of “My Daddy Death”, a fictional universe by Kiyokojordie.

[OPEN] When 8 children get caught in a series of strange events, what will happen when they find out their father is actually the Grim Reaper?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “My Daddy Death”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: My Daddy Death.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyokojordie on Tue May 01, 2012 2:02 am

Gosh! Hello everyone, I'm so sorry I haven't been around lately, I'll get my post up asap. School is killing me at the moment, I have so many assignments due it's not even funny.
Please keep posting guys! We don't want to go too far for Tania's sake but I still want this rp to progress. I WILL be creating more characters (e.g scientists etc.) when I get time, to add to the fun and drama! Tonight I will try to do these things, post as much as I can and just generally pay attention to you guys, so if you have any important questions, comments, requests, just ask.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kiyokojordie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evita on Tue May 01, 2012 10:58 am

i'm getting squashed under homework and assignments too lately due to coming yearly grades and exams, also i'm a bit pressed cause i'm off to science talent college in a couple weeks, but i'll post whenever there's a hole in the program.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Evita
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Tue May 01, 2012 3:44 pm

@Stefan- To be frank dude, I'm kind of "Extremely" against you speaking for my characters or moving them around. Tackling him through a field of trees is fine, but I kind of want Raul to react on his own. Btw, in my last post, I said that Sevan had taken the body back. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough. For now, I'll just pretend it never happened, and make Raul and Sevan react through me.

Missy's been reading too many fairytales. Her explanations would confuse anyone. xD
Missy uses confusion. Its super effective! >:D

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyokojordie on Tue May 01, 2012 4:20 pm

There will be another messenger joining us. Originally I had planned 'the four horsemen of the apocolypse' but this person showed a real interest and came up with a good idea.
And sorry, I was going to get my post up last night but a friend came over. I cant right now because I have school, so I will try my best to get a post up tonight!

Remember guys, no godmodding or playing other peoples characters. Try to make this as realistic as possible, you're not going to be jumping around and shooting balls of flame everywhere yet, your character is still confused and unlocking their powers.

Kiyokojordie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Tue May 01, 2012 5:23 pm

@Kiyo- Ah. So the 4th messenger is going to be "THE" messenger of Death. xD
Or will you make up a new title to replace the "Death" part?

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyokojordie on Wed May 02, 2012 1:29 am

Not quite, he is the literal weapon of Death. I think his true form will be an axe? But I'm not sure, we'll have to wait until the member submits the character!

Kiyokojordie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Wed May 02, 2012 6:24 pm

@Sukai- I'd just bypass Zetna's character for now. Hasn't been on for a few days. Best thing to do, would probably edit your post, so he can come back and do his part of the rp, while you can continue yours without delay. xD

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetna on Thu May 03, 2012 7:32 pm

Sorry about the absence guys, I am really busy these days. I shall warn you next time I cannot post, it is my fault for not warning you. I will put up a post as soon as possible, sorry bout the wait everyone
Zetna

Zetna
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Fri May 04, 2012 5:35 pm

Not my best work, but theres another post. Good ta have you at least somewhat back with us Zetna. xD

Edit: OH! And May the 4th be with you~! >:O

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SukaiKori on Thu May 10, 2012 2:04 pm

ppl need to starting posting again =(

SukaiKori
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StefanLF on Thu May 10, 2012 4:02 pm

Sorry about not posting for a while guys got caught up with some stuff

StefanLF
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ergent Seth on Thu May 10, 2012 10:00 pm

Splurge. I'll get right to it as soon as I can. Finals stress, as well as film festival stress. @_@
The name's Ergent Seth, but you can call me 'Seth' or 'Gent'. Oh, I forgot to mention.

I LIKE YOUR FACE.

Ergent Seth
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Fri May 11, 2012 12:19 am

Hey all. Back from exams! I'll be trying my best to catch up, I hope you don't ignore me too much. :P
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evita on Fri May 11, 2012 12:55 am

sorry i've been gone, i've been to school from 8 am to 3 pm and done assignments from 4 pm to 1 am for 4 days now @.@ stress, anyways, off for science talent college untill tuesday night, hope to get to post quickly once i get home

Evita
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyokojordie on Fri May 11, 2012 2:13 am

I have to apologise too! Same things have been going on with me, so many school assignments and such. Glad to see everyone ready to post!

Kiyokojordie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Fri May 11, 2012 11:41 pm

I'm sorry too guys. Same thing. Finals are just coming up too, so I haven't had to deal with them yet. Not to mention I went from a B in Chemistry to a low C cause of this stupid-ass substitute teacher who subbed for 3 weeks at least cause our original teach got pregnant. Thank god she is back! He had absolutely no idea how to teach. Barely anyone understood his explainations. So yeah, """"""""mainly""""""" cause of him, my computer time is limited(Even when break starts. UUUUUUUUUGH! -.-). I was going to try and get a post up today, but I had a violin concert today(Thank god! Last 1 evar!!!!! Sooooo quitting this year! Still gonna do the violin as a hobby though. xD). I'll still try to get 1 up, but no guarentee's on finishing it.

Edit: He also took the role of "Mr. No Opposition", that used to be filled by a former sub last year named, Canon, who is now an actual teacher this year. <-----Poor souls whoever has his class.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Mon May 14, 2012 3:39 pm

man, thought this rp was about to crash. Hope ppl will start posting again now. My character is waiting on Ergent to post.

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Mon May 14, 2012 4:45 pm

I bet hes either still recovering or still going through finals stress. xD
Just till the end of this week before I gotta go through mine. *flustered already* >~>

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SukaiKori on Mon May 14, 2012 5:33 pm

Well, I was waiting for Jigokuno but he abandoned his character...Sha'll I ignore that then and just go after a diff character? o.o

SukaiKori
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Mon May 14, 2012 5:56 pm

Dayum. That happen a few mins ago? We need another 8th child Kiyo. xD
Yeah. I'd reccomend going for another person. Possibly the 2 at the beach. But then again, there are a couple of other loner characters out there.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!