Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Stacked Deck

Stacked Deck

a part of “Stacked Deck”, a fictional universe by SkyeBreaker.

When an organization with the power of a small nation originally designed to protect those with supernatural powers goes corrupt few things stand between it and the domination of humans

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Stacked Deck”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Stacked Deck

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Mon May 07, 2012 4:24 pm

Sorry to say, but it seems dead to me. GM let it die.
there are things in this world that poeple mustn't touch....WHO CARES!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MixingMusicWithMagic on Mon May 07, 2012 8:13 pm

:( Damn I hate when that happens. And he just said tht he would be posting soon. Guess I'll stick it out for another week and see what happens, then go ahead and get rid of my character. I had faith in this rp >< suuuuucks

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MixingMusicWithMagic
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Tue May 08, 2012 1:45 am

Yup, that's the annoyance of RPing, too suseptible to death. I mean if the post speed slows down at one point, you are likely not to recover to the normall post speed.

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nasurate6 on Wed May 09, 2012 12:06 pm

It did serve as inspiration for another RP idea that I'm toying with at the moment.

Nasurate6
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Wed May 09, 2012 1:16 pm

Do you have an interrest check for it set up?

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nasurate6 on Wed May 09, 2012 8:56 pm

Nah. Haven't properly formed the idea yet, and until it takes root it'll stay in a state of flux undecided as to whether I'll do it or not.

Nasurate6
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MixingMusicWithMagic on Thu May 10, 2012 8:09 pm

Well, when you figure it out lemme know and maybe I'll join it ^^

MixingMusicWithMagic
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Fri May 11, 2012 4:32 pm

Hey, me too! I like to stalk Mix around xDD
SO CALM

Skwidge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MixingMusicWithMagic on Mon May 14, 2012 10:45 pm

o.o I knew someone has been stalking me!! You have finally revealed yourself!! Someone get me my time machine, we shall end this!

MixingMusicWithMagic
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!