Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

My Daddy Death

My Daddy Death.

a part of “My Daddy Death”, a fictional universe by Kiyokojordie.

[OPEN] When 8 children get caught in a series of strange events, what will happen when they find out their father is actually the Grim Reaper?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “My Daddy Death”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: My Daddy Death.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SukaiKori on Mon May 14, 2012 10:40 pm

I'll prob go for HereMe and Ergent, then if someone else doesn't get the other ones then I'll try and get to them too.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SukaiKori
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ergent Seth on Mon May 14, 2012 10:58 pm

Splurge, forgive me HereMe! Finals, SATs, and internship opportunities are all stabbing my face. I was able to make a mediocre post, but don't worry, better ones as soon as I can!

*flail*
The name's Ergent Seth, but you can call me 'Seth' or 'Gent'. Oh, I forgot to mention.

I LIKE YOUR FACE.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ergent Seth
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyokojordie on Tue May 15, 2012 1:31 am

Darn! Looks like the world doesn't want this rp to have 8 children! Ohwell, we'll just stick with 7.

Sorry, Ive been waiting for the plotline to move a little bit before I post again, so I will be posting shortly. Thanks to everyone for still sticking with me!

Kiyokojordie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Tue May 15, 2012 7:43 am

I'm sorry for the long wait, I've posted again for Falcon. Sorry, I hope you'll all put up with me.
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Tue May 15, 2012 1:18 pm

XD It's okay Ergent!!! I still love uuuuu!!! ^^ I understand though I've got a lot of crap going on too and it can be stressful.

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SukaiKori on Sat May 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Sorry I have not posted lately!! I will post tomorrow just so everyone knows =) I'm really busy today!

SukaiKori
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SukaiKori on Sat May 19, 2012 7:56 pm

Hey guys! check out this rp! It's really different but pretty cool too!

roleplay/odd-werewolves/

SukaiKori
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Sat May 19, 2012 9:19 pm

Ah. So we still have willing posters. I was still comprehending if this rp was dead or not. I won't be able to post within this week, seeing as my mom is riding my ass to study for the finals in 2 days(not including this 1 or the day of the 1st final). I only have to take 3-4 of them. 3-4 cause if I turn in my review, plus the extra credit I did for Geometry, then my grade should bump up to a B, making me exempt. The problem with this, is that we're turning in the extra credit the day of the Geometry final, so if it turns out I still have to take the test, then I'm screwed(BECAUSE I AINT STUDYIN FOR DAT SHIT! >:O). Anywayz. Keep posting, and I might rejoin you. But I'll tell you guys, when I have officially claimed this rp dead(in my eyes ^_^).

I'll check it out when I have more time, Sukai. xD

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyokojordie on Tue May 22, 2012 2:23 am

I was thinking of restarting this rp. Make it a bit more detailed in the next one, add more things etc.etc. I haven't done much because Ive been busy and sick, so I'm sorry.

Kiyokojordie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Tue May 22, 2012 5:45 pm

Phew. Just got past test one. Thats cool Kiyo. Once you remake the rp just tell me, and I'll resubmit my character. We should be able to pick up where we left off in this rp if we have the neccissary characters in the new rp to do so.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Sat May 26, 2012 2:44 pm

Let me know too! I like this rp and would like to stay in it :)

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evita on Sat May 26, 2012 4:45 pm

i'm trying to find space for posting, but i'm kinda thinking if this is restarting anyway i'll wait for it to happen?

Evita
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlphaStigma on Wed May 30, 2012 8:22 pm

This is an AWESOME idea! If you decide to go ahead and do a reboot, let me know. I'd love to get in on this :)

AlphaStigma
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ergent Seth on Thu May 31, 2012 10:52 pm

I agree with staying on this RP. Just been busy...finals have been gone awhile ago, but SATs are biting my butt right after.

Ergent Seth
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:53 pm

Yo! If anyone is still looking on this OOC, I'm like really desperate to get people to join this revamp of a revamp of an rp(3rd attempt). This attempt isn't as successful in getting people as the 1st 2, and those 2 didn't even have a major plot... So plots must be the death of all rps... A successful rp must not have a plot! :O
Nah. Jk. xD
But seriously, join people! roleplay/e-p-i-c-reborn-the-milele-jua/

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:40 am

Man I haven't [posted in a while =( Sorry bout tht. It seems everyone has been super busy lately. I've started a job now and studying for a entry test so I;ve hardly had any time to get on.

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evita on Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:19 pm

was this gonna be remade or?

Evita
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!