Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Titanic: Ship of Dreams

The Titanic: Ship of Dreams

a part of “The Titanic: Ship of Dreams”, a fictional universe by Calvazara.

You all come from different walks of life, different towns and cities and yet you all have one thing in common, you all have a ticket for Titanic's maiden voyage to New York. (Need ONE more MALE character, Not Accepting Females, just at this time)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Titanic: Ship of Dreams”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Titanic: Ship of Dreams

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon May 14, 2012 5:48 pm

That'd be fantastic if they could know each other, thank you! He'll come and have a little flirt when she arrives!
I'll be posting tomorrow, I am sorry for the delay again! I've just got shouted at as I have college tomorrow, and it's midnight, and mum's angry. I pinky promise that I'll post tomorrow! <3
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Wed May 16, 2012 12:31 am

Damn. What should I be doing with Rachel?
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Wed May 16, 2012 4:23 pm

Go to the party? Angelo, Lena, and Eve are there.... My new male will be there soon too.

Kenzi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed May 16, 2012 4:31 pm

I'm so lost.... Quite funny with the whole Georgiana situation though.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Wed May 16, 2012 4:54 pm

Haha, well dont worry about those four (Jacques, Georgiana, Marcus, and Jacqueline).

Eve is at the party in a black dress and is at the bar drinking if Angelo wants to chat her uP!

Kenzi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed May 16, 2012 5:28 pm

He will probably pop over there soon and chat her up ;D It's just hard to fit in our three small characters with this large story going on around them. I didn't even see when Eve was brought into the story, to be honest!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Wed May 16, 2012 6:15 pm

She came in in the middle of page four part way through one of my posts. You can see the blue link for "black dress" or somethign along those lines. Thats all about her.

Yeah well we were just trying to keep it alive and moving along. I'll post just as exuberantly once Eve is engaged in convo :P

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Thu May 17, 2012 1:26 am

Okay! I'll get a post up soon-ish :)

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue May 22, 2012 5:31 pm

I love you two, I do, Calva and Kenzi;;

However, I think I'm going to have to bow out of this. I know I've been trying to hang on, sort out someway that my characters can be brought in, and Kenzi even created Eve, so I thank you. But with exam time coming up, and family problems arising, I really don't know if I have the time for this roleplay. I love my characters, I love the story, but I just don't have the time for it. Anyway, I think your four-way-love-square going on will be much more interesting to play out alone, than having my little servant characters appearing now and then. Use them as you will, please, keep Lena as the servant, I don't mind, and if you want to keep Eve, Kenzie, then include Angel in your posts.

I'm loving you and leaving you. Sorry for messing you about with this, but it'll work much better with just the two of you.

Mwah <3

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Wed May 23, 2012 6:08 am

Um, yeah. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to resign, along with Imagine That!
Rachel has been outed by the rest of the characters, and to be honest, I don't think I can cope with Titanic much longer. You are welcome to play her instead, in any way you like.

I'm really sorry.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Wed May 23, 2012 4:44 pm

That's really unfortunate guys but I understand. We tried to do all we could to keep you involved (like I added Dario and Eve) but I understand if you just dont have the desire to be in it anymore and/or that real life is too busy for you. I hope you RP with both of you again in the future though!! :)

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!