Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Guardian Dragons

Guardian Dragons

a part of “Guardian Dragons”, a fictional universe by NemotheDroneAlien.

The true purpose of a dragon's life is to guard and protect. To do so, the brave dragon must destroy all who threatens which the dragon guards. For within this guarded object, lies the dragon's soul.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Guardian Dragons”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Guardian Dragons

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NemotheDroneAlien on Tue May 15, 2012 3:44 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Guardian Dragons"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Weyland-Yutani Corp.

Building Better Worlds

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NemotheDroneAlien
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Guardian Dragons

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NemotheDroneAlien on Tue May 15, 2012 3:51 pm

For each player, please comment atleast once everyday or tell me ahead of time if you are unable to get on the computer a day or two. If a player can't follow this, I'll have to boot their character out of the RP. :/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NemotheDroneAlien
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Tue May 15, 2012 5:44 pm

Are you limiting pictures? I know some people don't like anime pictures
I have returned!

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NemotheDroneAlien on Tue May 15, 2012 7:39 pm

Yeah, I don't care for anime pics for this particular RP. I didn't even know there were anime dragon pictures. Well, yeah realistic or art is what I prefer. Sorry I haven't put my character up yet. I'll have to post it up tomorrow. I'm still brain storming. :)

NemotheDroneAlien
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NemotheDroneAlien on Wed May 16, 2012 12:50 pm

I'm very impressed with your character introduction, Cloe. Beautiful background story, it has vision and a unique tale. The dragon himself is interresting, not too many dragons have mane. Good work!

NemotheDroneAlien
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Wed May 16, 2012 6:10 pm

Thank you so much! I wanted to add a little to the forest part, but I was so excited so enter him! To make things better, I have always wanted to play a character named Echo. I'm curious to see how the story pans out :)

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrangerDanger on Fri May 18, 2012 7:27 pm

This RP looks amazing, but I think I'll have trouble posting daily, at times. I'm not very busy right now so it won't be a problem to start off, but it might be later on. Would that be okay?

StrangerDanger
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NemotheDroneAlien on Sat May 19, 2012 10:25 pm

Sorry I haven't been posting on OOC guys. Its been a HECKTIK week and I couldn't get a break! I haven't put in my character dragon yet because I was hoping to put some pictures into its description and stuff, but if it turns out I can't I'll go ahead and post it up. Sorry for keeping you waiting!

PS: StrangerDanger, As long as your not absent for a week or over it's fine. :)

NemotheDroneAlien
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NemotheDroneAlien on Mon May 21, 2012 6:46 pm

Whoo! I put up my dragon character finally! Grr, I didn't put pictures in the descriptions. I'm gonna get the hang of that some other time...

NemotheDroneAlien
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NemotheDroneAlien on Wed May 23, 2012 12:20 pm

WARNING! I may not be on for maybe a week. My internet will be shut down for a few days and won't be back on untill it pulls up again. Please don't begin to roleplay without me, I'll be back on as SOON as I can.

NemotheDroneAlien
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NemotheDroneAlien on Fri May 25, 2012 6:49 pm

Okay, *pant* *pant* my internet has pulled back up and thankfully it didn't last as long as I thought. :)

Erm, I notice there isn't a whole lot of response in OOC. I hope players haven't ditched. Well, incase you haven't, we can finally begin the RP.

NemotheDroneAlien
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Sat May 26, 2012 9:43 pm

Im still here! :D
I'm about to head to work but I'll be back on tomorrow to post.

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrangerDanger on Sun May 27, 2012 2:45 am

I'm here too! And I finally submitted a character. Is it just me or does this forum forget all of the bbcode you type in if you go back and make an edit. @_@ I'm sure I'll want to go back and edit something later, but this is pretty much what I'm going for in terms of story/character. Let me know if I need to change anything!

And Chloe, I borrowed pretty heavily from how you set up your character sheet. Hope you don't mind. XD

Looking forward to rping with all of you. =)

StrangerDanger
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Sun May 27, 2012 3:12 pm

@StrangerDanger-I don't mind at all :D I'll take it as a compliment.

@Nemo- How do you want this to start? Anything specific?

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NemotheDroneAlien on Mon May 28, 2012 1:54 pm

Chloe- Not really, just any way you want your dragon to begin with.

Few! I thought I lost you guys there.

NemotheDroneAlien
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NemotheDroneAlien on Mon May 28, 2012 3:57 pm

Aargh! My computer is giving me problems! Every time I try to post a comment, the whole computer suddenly goes blank. Then a tab pops up reading "recovering page" and poof! My comment is gone. I'll still be trying to post, but I won't be surprised if it does it again. This computer gots some viruses.

Hint to all computer players, never get a mini laptop or notebook. They're very slow and screw up! Mine is so slow, I've named it Lightning.

NemotheDroneAlien
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stormwolf321 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:49 am

I submitted a character...Hope I did everything correctly. If you do accept, I will immediately start posting. :)
People Change,
Memories Don't...

Cute Saying: If i m Waitng 4 Ur cal,msg or U, it Dosnt Mean dat i Hve Nthing Else To Do, It Jst Means That Nthing Else is More Imprtnt Than U.

stormwolf321
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonDunc on Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:00 pm

Oh, I really hope I'm posting this correctly...

Anyway, I'm new to this site (not to roleplaying, just this site specifically), and I've been looking for a good roleplay to join, and this one looks really good. Unfortunately, if i were to join now I'd get kicked out in three weeks or so, because I'll be away the last two weeks of August. If I were to post character before then, would it be OK to wait until September before I start posting? (that is, if my character is approved). Alternatively, I could just use this as a bookmark and wait until September to post my bio. Actually, that might be easier.

Then again, there will definitely be some occasions in the future when I'm away for at least a week (ten days summer next year, for example, when I definitely wouldn't be able to post).

Would you recommend not joining or would it still be OK?

basically, I'm looking around for a thread to join and I like the look of this one but it might not be a good idea for me to go for this one. Just thought I'd ask.

DragonDunc
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Promethean World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!