Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Tudors II

The Tudors II

a part of “The Tudors II”, a fictional universe by crybloodredtears.

Do you have what it takes to survive life at court?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Tudors II”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Tudors II

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Sun May 20, 2012 7:00 pm

Winter is coming.

~ crybloodredtears..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: The Tudors II

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Sun May 20, 2012 8:46 pm

Isabel Tudor please? :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

akjadestar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForeverADream on Sun May 20, 2012 9:45 pm

Is there possibly a lady-in-waiting role for Isabel that is needed? I would love to have a role such as that, or similar :)

ForeverADream
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Sun May 20, 2012 10:28 pm

I could put one in. :p
Go ahead and make the character. :)

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeNarcissus on Mon May 21, 2012 4:33 am

This seems good. However since I haven't seen the show I must ask, how heavily do you plan to base this on the series? Plot wise that is.

LeNarcissus
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Mon May 21, 2012 1:58 pm

I just realized something kinda off... All the ages are a little weird... I mean, Edward VII is 19 and Henry is 29 so does that mean he was 10 years old when he had his first child..? And if Isabel is 17 and her mother Anne is 26, then her mother would have been 9 and Henry would be 12... He also would have been 12 when his middle son Alexander was born ...I dunno if you meant for it to be like this, but it seems really odd... O.o

akjadestar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KayEyeEmm on Mon May 21, 2012 7:31 pm

Can I reserve Margery?
you cut my soul.
i cut my skin.
its like a game.
but who will win?

KayEyeEmm
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Tue May 22, 2012 8:23 pm

@LeeNarcissus; Not much at all. Just the background which can be googled and such.. As well as borrowing the name. :)

@ akjadestar; Oh my goodness.... It's because I originally intended Edward to be a wee bit older... Edits shall be in order now. o.o
Thank you for picking up on it. I suppose that's what I get for lack of sleep and setting it up at 2am. :p

@ KayEyeEmm; Yes, you may. :)

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForeverADream on Wed May 23, 2012 8:12 pm

My character's face claim is India Eisley btw :)
Sorry for the long wait to submit the character sheet! I hope you like it, and if there is any errors, just let me know! :D

ForeverADream
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forgetmenot333 on Wed May 23, 2012 11:02 pm

are either of the sons, engaged or courting anyone... if so could I reserve the girl they are engaged too? =)

forgetmenot333
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ilikepurplezebras on Wed May 23, 2012 11:28 pm

Hi friend!! Looks like you need some boys up in this roleplay!! I would like to reserve Edward VII pretty please? :)

ilikepurplezebras
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Fri May 25, 2012 5:36 pm

No problemm!

And forgetmenot333, I'm not sure. For now I want to fill in the main character roles first before any more extra's are added. I'm sorry.

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ilikepurplezebras on Fri May 25, 2012 6:49 pm

I'll try to get it up tonight!! :)

ilikepurplezebras
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ilikepurplezebras on Sun May 27, 2012 12:13 am

Submitted my character. I know he's not perfect yet, but I'm kind of waiting to see the other members of his family before I really flush him out.

ilikepurplezebras
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Sun May 27, 2012 12:33 am

He's excellent!

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forgetmenot333 on Mon May 28, 2012 11:28 pm

crybloodredtears wrote:No problemm!

And forgetmenot333, I'm not sure. For now I want to fill in the main character roles first before any more extra's are added. I'm sorry.

no problem =) but if you by any chance fill up the main roles and are looking to add a character like that would you notify me?

forgetmenot333
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:05 pm

Definitely! :)

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!