Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Spotlight Faded

Spotlight Faded

a part of “Spotlight Faded”, a fictional universe by lunamist.

Three rich sisters must start over with nothing after some divine intervention has made it so that they never existed in there old lives. Only Literate Rpers.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Spotlight Faded”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Spotlight Faded

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lunamist on Sun May 20, 2012 4:15 pm

Chance Boy #1: Reserved by Fruity_Loopsxx
The Eldest Hampton: Reserved by A u t o
The Youngest Hampton: Taken by ReaperGirl4
Last edited by lunamist on Sun May 20, 2012 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lunamist
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Spotlight Faded

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Sun May 20, 2012 4:30 pm

Can I reserve the singer sister please?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lunamist on Sun May 20, 2012 4:50 pm

Yep. :]

lunamist
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Sun May 20, 2012 4:50 pm

can i reserve chance boy #1 ?
"With great party comes great cleaning responsibilities." - Luke Gallagher, SLiDE.

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Sun May 20, 2012 5:03 pm

Can I reserve the middle sister??
This is happening. I am here and I am looking at her, and she is so beautiful. I can see it.This one moment when you know you’re not a sad story, you are alive. And you stand up and see the lights on buildings and everything that makes you wonder, when you were listening to that song on that drive with the people you love most in this world. And in this moment, I swear, we are infinite

youloveme?
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A u t o on Sun May 20, 2012 5:14 pm

Mind if I reserve the actress?

A u t o
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lunamist on Sun May 20, 2012 5:30 pm

The middle sister is mine. xD
Yes, I will reserve the boy.

lunamist
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lunamist on Sun May 20, 2012 5:36 pm

Chance Boy #1: Reserved by Fruity_Loopsxx
The Eldest Hampton: Reserved by A u t o
The Youngest Hampton: Reserved by ReaperGirl4

If you want to compete for a role the better skelly wins. Please put thought, length, and creativity in these sketches, and make the skellies different from each other. The Middle Hampton is mine.

lunamist
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Sun May 20, 2012 6:03 pm

@lunamist- I really liked the way you listed the traits out for the personality. Is it cool if I use that for my character? Of course, I'd be flaring it up in my own way.

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lunamist on Sun May 20, 2012 6:11 pm

Of course you can! :]

lunamist
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Sun May 20, 2012 7:25 pm

Yay almost done with my charrie!
She'll be up within the hour c:

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lunamist on Sun May 20, 2012 9:22 pm

Accepted, very nice character. :3

lunamist
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Sun May 20, 2012 9:27 pm

Aaaaay thank you c:

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Sun May 20, 2012 9:56 pm

Is the eldest sister still open?

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lunamist on Sun May 20, 2012 9:58 pm

You can compete for the spot! The other person has not put the skelly up yet so go for it.

lunamist
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A u t o on Mon May 21, 2012 10:34 am

I'm afraid I'm going to have to give up my spot, I don't think I'll be able to keep up with this roleplay after all. uvu;; So it's all yours, CuteAsKaylah~

A u t o
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lunamist on Mon May 21, 2012 4:33 pm

Hey people, make sure you are working on your characters! I really want to start this RP up. :D
If you have any questions just ask me!

lunamist
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Tue May 22, 2012 2:41 pm

When I think of this rp... I think of the song "You Think You're Cooler Than Me" XD

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lunamist on Tue May 22, 2012 5:59 pm

Lol! So true. :P
I wish more people would either sign up or do their skellys :/

lunamist
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Tue May 22, 2012 6:14 pm

Same :( I really like this RP.

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!