Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Star Wars: A New Threat

Star Wars: A New Threat

a part of “Star Wars: A New Threat”, a fictional universe by Asper.

This follows the original Star Wars Universe except it takes place a 1000 years after Luke defeated the Empire. In a time where Force Sensitives aren't accepted.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Star Wars: A New Threat”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Star Wars: A New Threat

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Thu May 10, 2012 9:55 pm

Lol out of curiosity did any of you play Star Wars Galaxies?
Asper knocked,
at the castle keep.
But the gates were barred!
The Gods, asleep!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Asper
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Thu May 10, 2012 10:01 pm

Unfortunately, no. I've been wanting to, though.

And regarding the movies, the Phantom Menace was personally the worst movie ever out of them all. I'm never going to see E.T. the same after that movie.

Nor did Darth Maul die during the movie, despite being cut in half. Just wanting to throw that out there.
I am not 『ins△ne.』
I am just extremely 『dedica̷t̴e̶d̷』
to the act of losing my 『ḿ̸̘͜͠ì̵͉͗n̴͓̝̚ḏ̴͈͋̿.』

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Thu May 10, 2012 10:07 pm

Sadly there is no hope of playing Galaxies now, the servers were shut down for good last year. I had stopped playing before then but recently decided to start up again when I learned this. This RP is kind of my way of saying goodbye to Galaxies for all the good times I had with it.

Asper
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Thu May 10, 2012 10:13 pm

Aww.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Thu May 10, 2012 11:11 pm

I played that game when it first game out a loooong time ago, don't really remember much about it, lol :P
"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story."
-Orson Welles

Zentose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashtonwolf on Fri May 11, 2012 7:31 pm

used to play it,now i play Star Wars the old republic and has anyone played that game ?

Ashtonwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Fri May 11, 2012 9:33 pm

i wasn't impressed of The Old Republic. Had access to the game even before it went public, and it still has too many problems, i.e. Smuggler is still overpowered.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Sat May 12, 2012 7:21 pm

What'll happen if we can't get a sixth person?

Zentose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Sat May 12, 2012 9:24 pm

I'll wait till sunday afternoon and if no one else joins then we'll just start

Asper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Sun May 13, 2012 12:55 pm

Alright, that sounds like a good plan. Can't wait to read it.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Sun May 13, 2012 8:28 pm

Going to make the first post soon, it will be on Tatooine

Asper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lom.conor on Sun May 13, 2012 8:59 pm

Is it open for anyone to take the bait, or who would u prefer?
If your heartaches seem to hang around too long
And your blues keep getting bluer with each song
Remember sunshine can be found behind the cloudy skies
So let your hair down and go on and cry

lom.conor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Mon May 14, 2012 7:18 am

What exactly do you mean by take the bait?

Asper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lom.conor on Mon May 14, 2012 8:39 pm

Lawl tbh, I'm not entirely sure. I was absurdly exhausted when I posted that, sorry.

lom.conor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Tue May 15, 2012 3:36 pm

lolno worries man

Asper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lom.conor on Mon May 21, 2012 8:04 pm

gonna try to post tonight!

lom.conor
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Mon May 28, 2012 1:47 am

I'll take on your final character if you wish, and I see someone is a fan of Teen Wolf

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Mon May 28, 2012 2:37 am

only 1 real Jedi in this rp, poor lonely Jedi.

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Thu May 31, 2012 5:02 pm

I'm afraid this RP is pretty dead shadow :/ I may start up a new one though I've been pretty busy and I was waiting on people to post but they never did so I don't imagine it will pick back up.

Asper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Thu May 31, 2012 5:55 pm

Conor went AWOL and I have been waiting on him for a while.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!