Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Outcast Boulevard

Outcast Boulevard

a part of “Outcast Boulevard”, a fictional universe by fauxreality.

Eight misfit teens will learn what it is to love, to lose, and find out who they are in one life-altering summer. (Full!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Outcast Boulevard”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Outcast Boulevard

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Sat May 05, 2012 1:53 pm

O: Slow weekend.
Some girls dream about running away with Prince Charming.
I dream about running away with
The Doctor.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fauxreality
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lilwolfygurl on Sun May 06, 2012 6:08 pm

Sorry, I'll have "Zack" post tonight. I've been out all weekend >.<
To those who loved this world... and knew friendly company therein: This reunion is for you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lilwolfygurl
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Sun May 06, 2012 6:20 pm

You don't need to be sorry for having a life. XD
That's the reason I don't have a "Post once a day" rule. :)

fauxreality
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Fri May 11, 2012 5:55 pm

But even though that's the case......I'd really like if everyone would post once this weekend!

fauxreality
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Mon May 21, 2012 11:23 pm

Y.Y I hope this will somehow be revived soon...

akjadestar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Tue May 22, 2012 2:11 am

Me too. I'm going to message everyone this weekend.

fauxreality
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShudderFox- on Wed May 23, 2012 8:45 pm

It's been awfully quiet around here...

ShudderFox-
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lilwolfygurl on Sun May 27, 2012 12:00 am

If you guys are still around, I hope we can revive this! Let me know!

lilwolfygurl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Tue May 29, 2012 12:27 pm

I'm definitely around! :) I just don't know if the others are. :/

fauxreality
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Tue May 29, 2012 12:35 pm

I've been here all along, but Written isn't, so that doesn't really matter. Haha. xD
Life consists of choices. If you wish to change your life, all you have to do, is choose to.
A true writer is an artist, but instead of paint and a canvas, he is given a string of letters and a piece of paper.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:53 pm

Well, this was my favorite rp .... I'm sad it got snuffed out ):

akjadestar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShudderFox- on Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:57 pm

Same here. :(

ShudderFox-
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deadaray on Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:18 am

Hey guys, I know no one has written in this RP in just over a month, but I just wanted to come and apologize for disappearing out of the blue. It's complicated and I really don't want to explain it but I just want you guys to know that this was my absolute favorite RP and if it does wind up starting back up (though I kind of doubt that now that it's been so long), I'm totally in :)
Again, so sorry for disappearing .xx

deadaray
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:57 pm

I'm really sad that this died. ;-;

fauxreality
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:40 pm

You should absolutely totally recreate it. I'd be so there, and I'm sure lots of others (old or new) would as well.

akjadestar
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!