Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Love sucks, right?

Love sucks, right?

a part of “Love sucks, right?”, a fictional universe by Mela.

They're best friends, and she loves him... but what happens when another woman enters their lives and takes an interest in the man who so far had been only her's? [Need 1 female character!]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Love sucks, right?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Love sucks, right?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Thu May 03, 2012 7:02 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Love sucks, right?"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Life consists of choices. If you wish to change your life, all you have to do, is choose to.
A true writer is an artist, but instead of paint and a canvas, he is given a string of letters and a piece of paper.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Love sucks, right?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveHateKindOfGirl on Thu May 03, 2012 7:54 pm

Three questions:
1. Can i reserve male 1?
2. Can he be a punk-ish, plz?
3. and is tone of these pics okay?
PIC 1
PIC 2
PIC 3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LoveHateKindOfGirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Fri May 04, 2012 1:21 am

To be honest, we don't like non-realistic pictures, and you seem to have a lack of grammar on the OOC that wouldn't fit in with the literal qualifications of this RP - for example, no capital letter in 'I', and use of 'plz'.
When Mela comes back on, she might have a different opinion, but in mine, I don't know. Sorry :/
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Fri May 04, 2012 2:49 am

I will have to join Imagine on this one, LoveHate... sorry. =/

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sat May 19, 2012 4:58 pm

I posted btw, honey :D

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sat May 19, 2012 5:20 pm

Yes, Dee... I see that. =P Lol. I'm trying to figure out what to reply with... my mind has gone all empty and stuff. O.O It's all very depressing.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sat May 19, 2012 5:56 pm

I'm glad you saw xD and oh noes!! That's not good!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun May 20, 2012 1:53 am

Nopes, it really isn't.. at all. O.O I'm a tad annoyed myself.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun May 20, 2012 5:03 am

Don't be, missy!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun May 20, 2012 7:34 am

Mraw... I am. -.-' Got this stupid presentation/exam thing tomorrow, and I'm dying, because I can't seem to get myself to stop procrastinating. O.o

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun May 20, 2012 11:43 am

I know what you mean - I was supposed to do three essays this weekend - I've only done one and I'm just starting my second. Procrastination!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun May 20, 2012 12:03 pm

Mhm... but my exam is tomorrow... -.-' And I know that if I do poorly it'll drag my history grade down, and I'd so hate to lose that A+ O.o

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun May 20, 2012 4:52 pm

I wish you good luck honey! <3

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun May 20, 2012 9:11 pm

Thanks... =) Not sure it'll help, but thank you anyways. <3

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue May 22, 2012 2:28 am

I FINALLY FINISHED! (:

Took me a bit but I finally came up with an idea and bleh I got writing and I finished her. I know it took a long time and I am very sorry but tonight I decided would be the night that I catch up on some things. (: I used a face claim because pictures just weren't cutting it for me and I am actually really used to using face claims a lot recently so ya know.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Tue May 22, 2012 3:02 am

Oh pff... that's alright. =D Ade and Ethan aren't even out yet... AJ could bump into them or something? I dunno. I'll come up with it. I'll read her when I get home, approve and all that lovely shizzle. =D

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue May 22, 2012 6:26 am

Your character is donesies? YAY! <3

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Tue May 22, 2012 6:44 am

Uuuh oh... I don't know how I feel about her having a 5 year old daughter. O.o

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue May 22, 2012 6:57 am

I'll leave that up to you :)
And I'll get a post up on this when I finish the Hollow House one :D

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue May 22, 2012 7:40 am

Sorry it's not very long, honey - there wasn't really much I could do :D

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!