Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Bleach: The Dying Of The Light

Bleach: Rage Against The Dying Of The Light

a part of “Bleach: The Dying Of The Light”, a fictional universe by Dex.

An alternate-universe to the cannon Bleach with new characters and plot. Oh, and I promise I won't let anyone become crazy-super powerful in one post.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bleach: The Dying Of The Light”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Bleach: Rage Against The Dying Of The Light

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Tue May 22, 2012 4:39 pm

Huh, I guess if no one wants Amy as a subordinate, then I guess she can be part of my own squad seven... Eh, why not.

I was just hoping to have my characters spread out.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombieGil on Tue May 22, 2012 5:19 pm

@Talisman: Make Amy the Lt. of Squad 8! :D
My reason is that I've decided that I'm gonna make my in progress dude the Captain of Squad 8! :D
Just note: My dude is lazy and argues with his Zanpakuto ALOT. ^^ They're like a married couple XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZombieGil
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dex on Tue May 22, 2012 7:20 pm

@ AC
I changed it.

I will post the intro in an hour.
You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

Dex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Tue May 22, 2012 7:24 pm

Right, editted Amy's bio to reflect her... Lieutenancy? of Squad 8.

I also just realized the striking similarities between Ayami and Ibara... Though she's comparatively more down to earth than he is.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.C. on Tue May 22, 2012 7:30 pm

If nobody minds, I am willing to still do the Squad 2 Captain, but I might take a bit to get it up as I prefer an original Zanpakuto if I can as well as one that is not too similar to another person's Zanpakuto, though I may just go with my preferred fire Zanpakuto I rather wait first, to see if I can think of something else. We can just say the Squad 2 Captain is on a mi9ssion or something.

A.C.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nitenovanavium on Tue May 22, 2012 8:48 pm

I should introduce my old head of the science division character.

His zanpakuto ability was to be able to replicate any material or substance that was introduced to it. ^_^
Friend of many, god of none.

Nitenovanavium
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dex on Tue May 22, 2012 9:36 pm

Alright, I posted the intro. Not my finest work, but it sets the scene.

Dex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombieGil on Tue May 22, 2012 9:47 pm

@A.C.: Looking forward to seeing your Captain! :D (I've always loved Squad 2! All ninja and stuff)

@Nite: I like it, alot! XD Sweet Ability! ^^

EDIT* If anyone wants to like... add/assist in Mikado's Shikai... I kinda went with a concept without really thinking about the details... and it turned out ok~ DX

ZombieGil
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Tue May 22, 2012 10:41 pm

Made my own intro as well. Rin shares a lot of my opinions - namely, that the Soul Society is the WORST HEAVEN EVAR. I mean seriously, rampant crime, starvation and poverty with almost no chance of ever finding the people you knew in your past life, dooming poor unfortunate souls to live in solitude and misery for the rest of their pitiful existences? So, yeah, Rin's scheming to change all that. Not that it'll WORK, given that the big bad is about to make his entrance, but, hey, we can all dream, right? =D

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nitenovanavium on Wed May 23, 2012 1:01 am

Well you gotta remember as much as there is hells gate, there was mention of heavens' gate that old man Yama had access to. But it was closed, and hadn't been open for as long as Yamamoto was in position as the captain of the 1st. So it's more than likely soul society is closer to a purgatory.

Nitenovanavium
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akionakamura on Wed May 23, 2012 6:33 am

i made a Lieutenant for Squad 5 i just put up her general info im in a rush with school and all i will work on it when i get how

Akionakamura
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Wed May 23, 2012 1:33 pm

Good point, although my point still stands. Soul Society sucks. XD

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vizcious on Wed May 23, 2012 3:44 pm

Can you delete my character from rp so I can repost him. It keeps giving me error messages everytime I update and now when I check my character list he is gone. If It wont let you remove him dont worry about it I'll just change his name and resubmit when I get home.

Also I was wondering if everyone wouldn't mind putting their character name above their post like zombie? It'll help keep track of things seeing as most people have multiple characters.

Vizcious
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dex on Wed May 23, 2012 8:39 pm

@ Vizcious

Your characters gone, I can't view it.

Dex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dex on Wed May 23, 2012 11:55 pm

Alright, everyone get to posting your intros so we can get this ball rolling.

One last time, if you overpower you're character in the posts I will sick the hounds of hell upon them. Sorry to keep reiterating it, but its happened in every (5) Bleach roleplay I;ve signed up for in the past.

Dex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Sat May 26, 2012 10:31 am

Errr... Is this dead, guys? Why is noone posting?

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dex on Sat May 26, 2012 9:36 pm

Well, I got 3 people, A.C., Nit-something-or-other and TwilixDragon who all need to post.

for those of you who have stuck around. In case those above don't get around to posting by, oh Monday, I'll officially cal this roleplay dead. Sorry, but its hard to continue forward with so many people not posting.

But fear not. If the unfortunate should happen, I'll restart the roleplay and you can just copy and paste your old characters onto that one (or make new ones if you feel so inclined). We'll likely get other people interested who missed it the first time around and I'll make sure to not accept anyone who didn't post.

Dex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.C. on Sat May 26, 2012 10:32 pm

I havent posted because I really have nothing to post, I have a hard time posting where it starts out at a party for an intro post.

A.C.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dex on Sat May 26, 2012 11:21 pm

Its really not hard.
Introduce your character. Give their thoughts on the current events, i.e. the Kayasaki situation. Its also an opportunity to show how they converse with the other Captains. Are they distant, friendly, competitive, all that jazz. See, its easy.

Dex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombieGil on Sat May 26, 2012 11:46 pm

@A.C. - Usually I have the same issue and it's tough! But I figured out how to kill that mentality in two methods! :D
1. when creating your character, adjust their personality to the scenario or how you feel about the scenario as you read it just so you're able to react rather naturally without going far from your comfort zone... that might be a little late, so here's the second one.
2. Literally place yourself in the scenario given and take into account what different characters are doing, for instance with Mugen arriving late and Gensaiken presenting his speech, start there. I mean, I usually start with a little sentence with how my character feels in the scene given the environment.
~anyways, hope that helps! :D

ZombieGil
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!