Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fallout: Whiteout

a part of “Fallout: Whiteout”, a fictional universe by Krisuvial.

Into the ashes of what was once West Virginia, that is now infested by ghouls and super mutants alike.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fallout: Whiteout”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Wed May 23, 2012 8:35 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Fallout: Whiteout"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

"It is not sufficient that I succeed - all others must fail.” - Genghis Khan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Fallout: Whiteout

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FalloutRomanae on Wed May 23, 2012 9:50 pm

Really excited for this roleplay! I love Fallout rps. Just tell me if you want me to change anything about my character, and I will.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FalloutRomanae
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Thu May 24, 2012 4:02 am

I love Fallout RPs too, and this one looks pretty good. I'm just a little put off by the hiooooowge character skeleton...is there any real practical benefit to listing how our character's skills points are distributed? Would it not be enough to to describe our character as being "slight in stature but charming and intelligent", or "eagle-eyed and lean", etc? Just my opinion, I know there's other RPers who like nothing better than a larger-than-life character sheet. Whichever way I hope this RP goes really well. :)

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessUndying on Thu May 24, 2012 11:28 am

I'll have a character up within an hour or three.
I guess that makes me the LUCKY one.

DarknessUndying
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Thu May 24, 2012 4:55 pm

shmband: I'd PREFER to have that much info, if you don't mind. Sorry if you don't like it D: that's just kind of how I want it, sorry :/

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Thu May 24, 2012 5:19 pm

DarknessUndying: you totally stole the German thing, my character was gonna be German XD haha, I don't really care, I'll still be making her German, just thought it was funny. [well, your character isn't even really German though, eh?]

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nababoo on Thu May 24, 2012 6:19 pm

I have a question -- when is this going to be?
The actual date, such as "1985." It would help with the backstory (ahem, Fallout 3) of my character.
I wish the best luck in this RP. Post-apocalyptic = epic

nababoo
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Thu May 24, 2012 6:26 pm

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FalloutRomanae on Thu May 24, 2012 6:26 pm

Hey, what is a "human ghoul?" And will this roleplay start in Reix?

FalloutRomanae
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Thu May 24, 2012 7:27 pm

A ghoul that had minimal physical characteristics of a ghoul, but all of the fall-backs and pluses that they have. And the Reix is a group, but it's going to start in a bar. I'll put the name of the bar in my first post.

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessUndying on Fri May 25, 2012 10:10 am

Haha! Indeed, Kris. I thought it would be fun if i had a German/English character.

I'd like to mention that my Character doesn't carry a Pip-Boy or anything. And he runs really fast.

DarknessUndying
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Fri May 25, 2012 8:29 pm

I'll either be posting the first post tonight, or early afternoon tomorrow :]]

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Sat May 26, 2012 11:31 am

whats up people can't wait to start.=)
ImageImage

FEAR ME LOVE ME FOR I AM YOUR KING

dimon lord
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Sat May 26, 2012 12:12 pm

Ahh, I was wrong about when I was supposed to work today... I work until 9... so I'll be posting around 930 or so. Sorry :[

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Sat May 26, 2012 9:03 pm

posted :]

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FalloutRomanae on Sat May 26, 2012 9:31 pm

So, we're the people signing up for Reix?

FalloutRomanae
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Sat May 26, 2012 9:36 pm

yup, unless you're just going to go do your own thing, or go against them

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FalloutRomanae on Sat May 26, 2012 10:30 pm

I hope it's okay that I just added to my old Yen post. I was in kind of a hurry. Sorry.

FalloutRomanae
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Sat May 26, 2012 10:52 pm

you're fine, I liked it :]

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Sun May 27, 2012 12:29 am

posted, hope you like dont know if it is good thought i haven't been in a roleplay like this one before XD

dimon lord
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!