Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Stonetree Guild

The Stonetree Guild

a part of “The Stonetree Guild”, a fictional universe by Everscale.

Sometimes the world’s greatest heroes emerge from the most unlikely circumstances.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Stonetree Guild”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Stonetree Guild

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Thu May 24, 2012 9:19 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Stonetree Guild"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: The Stonetree Guild

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Thu May 24, 2012 9:58 pm

I want to roll up a bard character (I'm growing more fond of them of late) but I want to know if this is a D&D type RP. Because if it is, I'm going to have to kind of have you hold my hand through the learning process.
From the depths, I return!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Thu May 24, 2012 10:10 pm

The world is similar to Dungeons and Dragons - however, there will be no stats or die-rolls, except perhaps on my part to determine random monster encounters. This will be writing-central, and how your blows land will depend upon the quality of your roleplay.

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ozrick of Hightower on Thu May 24, 2012 10:21 pm

Hey I'd like to reserve a spot... I'm feeling a wizard... but I DO have this sneaky little rouge with a talent for illusion magic and sleight-of-hand who's just itching to be used... decisions decisions lol

Ozrick of Hightower
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Thu May 24, 2012 10:26 pm

Please read the rules, Ozrick ;)

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Thu May 24, 2012 10:33 pm

Oh good. I never learned to play D&D; there was a group I was slated to join, but that is long ago, far away and practically... I'm off topic.

I'll have something by tomorrow evening. I'm tired tonight and I may be out with a friend for most of the day tomorrow but by the end of Memorial Day weekend I should have my bard ready to rock and roll.

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ozrick of Hightower on Thu May 24, 2012 10:40 pm

my bad, my bad... I got distracted as soon as you said Raistlin =^_^= lol

Ozrick of Hightower
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Thu May 24, 2012 11:06 pm

Sounds good, Cypher.

And Ozrick... you... are a Raistlin fan?
SO MANY POINTS YOU JUST GAINED.

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ozrick of Hightower on Thu May 24, 2012 11:11 pm

Raist is pretty much the reason I got into Wizards in the first place lol. So much better than the others... except maybe Fizban. But Fizban is a class all on his own lol

Ozrick of Hightower
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Thu May 24, 2012 11:13 pm

Fizban is a god. Raistlin just WANTED to be. Fizban does not fit the category~ >.<
Raistlin is my ultimate... I don't even know. I love him. So much....

I have to go to sleep now, but I will be online to answer questions in the morning.

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ozrick of Hightower on Thu May 24, 2012 11:28 pm

He became a god in one future lol. Good night

Ozrick of Hightower
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Fri May 25, 2012 5:26 am

Yes, yes he did. I rather enjoyed that future...

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Fri May 25, 2012 7:17 pm

And now I feel bad for not reading all of the Dragonlance books I kept in the attic... :\ Oh well. Just gives me something to do between Drive, Driven and the second book in the Kingkiller Chronicles.

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Fri May 25, 2012 9:57 pm

READ THEM! THEY ARE AMAZING! and the writing improves as they go... the authors were still inexperienced when they started, I guess. >.<
Anyways, I will be slightly unavailable over the weekend. I will still check back, respond to PMs and OOCs, but I may not be able to approve characters, or finish William and Daedra's profiles. So... >.< Feel free to ask questions, and I'll be back in action Monday.

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Fri May 25, 2012 10:13 pm

That's fine; I'll be working progressively on my bio. I'll have it by tomorrow at nightfall, I imagine.

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!