Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Power Rangers: Star Force

a part of “Power Rangers: Star Force”, a fictional universe by ZeroTolerance.

In the far reaches of space at the Starfleet Academy, legions of young men and women train since childhood in hopes of joining the ranks of Star Force , the most elite ranger team in all the universe.(Open, Recruiting)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Power Rangers: Star Force”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroTolerance on Fri May 25, 2012 6:55 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Power Rangers: Star Force"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
I'm a dreamcatcher but only nightmares I caught.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZeroTolerance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Power Rangers: Star Force

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Fri May 25, 2012 6:58 pm

Do you realize what you've done?

You've just written one hell of a love letter to power rangers and tokusatsu. :D

"Join The Corps!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Fri May 25, 2012 7:20 pm

gosh,the plot is awesome :),could i reserve the white ranger ?
"With great party comes great cleaning responsibilities." - Luke Gallagher, SLiDE.

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vizcious on Fri May 25, 2012 9:05 pm

You just gave new life to my love of power rangers. I had gave up on them after so many sucky ones.

Can I reserve the Black Ranger.

Vizcious
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroTolerance on Fri May 25, 2012 9:23 pm

just giving you guys a heads up, I didn't mention this in the topic but all weapons are constructed from a beam like source similar to the lightsaber, you're free to pick whatever type weapon you want as your melee but it would have to be beam and not steel because metals are obsolete in the future . This is also going to be a darker and edgier telling of power rangers full of mature themes, heavy language, sex, violence and or drug use. Also reservations only last for 48 hours.

ZeroTolerance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marine3950 on Sat May 26, 2012 1:13 pm

I would love to join. Think I can reserve Yellow?
SC, AoE, C&C, Civ, MtG. If you know one, you're a friend. If you know two, you're a good friend. Know three and you're a best friend. Know four, and you are either a nerd or a role model. Know all five? PM me, cuz we need to talk *puts on sunglasses* ... Strategy.

Marine3950
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroTolerance on Sat May 26, 2012 1:50 pm

You know what I'm thinking about doing, since we're running out of colors. if we have enough people for it. I may branch out and start other teams for other rangers . Sort of like an A-team and a B-team. One team will be the elite team, another will be a beginner team. Also, the Kuchinada family roles are equally as important to the roleplay as the ranger roles are so they need to be filled as well. I volunteer to roleplay Izanagi.

ZeroTolerance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vizcious on Sat May 26, 2012 6:12 pm

Instead of doubling up on colors why not just add more colors.
Gold, Crimson, Cyan, Navy, Violet, Orange, Purple, and Silver rangers.

Vizcious
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroTolerance on Sat May 26, 2012 6:26 pm

Vizcious wrote:Instead of doubling up on colors why not just add more colors.
Gold, Crimson, Cyan, Navy, Violet, Orange, Purple, and Silver rangers.

The way I see it, too many colors will lead to confusion about ones identity. We know what red, white, blue, pink represent, the other colors not so much. Besides, those colors are just ripoffs of ones I've all ready established. I can see maybe using a gold ranger, the gold ranger could maybe be the commander of the academy or a legendary ranger. I still think the team alternate option is the better of two systems.

ZeroTolerance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calenator on Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:47 pm

Can i rp as two characters? Because i want to be Yellow and green (If i can only be one, i will probably be Yellow)

Calenator
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!