Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Zeals

The Zeals

a part of “The Zeals”, a fictional universe by The Protagonist.

(Reboot) An ancient prophecy tells a tale of divine beings who will either protect humanity... or enslave it. (Started!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Zeals”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Zeals

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Sun May 27, 2012 6:09 pm

Only one for now please, roles need to be open for other people. If one of the roles aren't taken by the end, you can have it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Sun May 27, 2012 6:48 pm

Question, what are the limits to the shapeshifter Zeal? Can he/she transform into animals? ect ect

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Inspiration
Member for 15 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Sun May 27, 2012 7:27 pm

Zeal of Shape-Shifting allows the user to change their form to that of an animal or a human, including fingerprints. However, you can't mimic weapons or equipment and you will be reverted back to normal if you have enough pain inflicted on you (such as being stabbed or hit with blunt object).

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby feral gale on Sun May 27, 2012 7:53 pm

Can i re-create my old Zeal of Poison?

feral gale
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ToccoaClark on Sun May 27, 2012 7:57 pm

I suppose I'll be reserving Poison, then, if I may only reserve one.

EDIT: It seems that someone has already reserved it. No?

EDIT2: If it has, then I suppose I'm up for Water, although Poison is more my thing. :/
Image~ "Occasionally, I'm callous and strange." ~
~ "Life sucks, and then you die. And then it still sucks." ~
~ "I was ready. I had a fork" ~
~ "Women never blame the aliens." ~
~ "Drunks are so cute." ~
~ "How about a hot cup of shut the fuck up?" ~
~ "You must bring us... a shrubbery!" ~
~ "Did I fall asleep?" ~

ToccoaClark
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Sun May 27, 2012 8:13 pm

Alright, Water reserved and yes you can recreate your character from the old rp.

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun May 27, 2012 8:59 pm

Saeed, I am disappointed in you. You should have been the Zeal of Ghosts. After all, Shaman have the ability to see ghosts and all that. (Feral Gale, he is that Indian guy from Shaman King, right? *Glares at user avatar. Nods*)

Anyway, seems Zack isn't the only Zeal child... child. Still the only one who is unwillingly working for Creed, though. Such a shame, maybe they'll capture more later on?

*nods*

Going to enjoy not having this character say one bloody word. Should be a challenge though... Playing a mute that is.

@The Protagonist:
I wasn't sure about the limits on Telekinesis, so I did some research. Though, I believe I got a pretty accurate description of what it can do.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sun May 27, 2012 9:01 pm

I've played mute characters before. It can be a challenge, and it's plenty of fun. :P

Also, I am unnaturally and pointlessly proud of the fact that my character is the eldest by far. Only forty three. :/
Last edited by Iye Khara on Sun May 27, 2012 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
in love, nothing is eternal but drinking your wine
there is no reason for bringing my life to you, other
than losing it.
I said, I just want to know you and then disappear.
you said, knowing me does not mean dying.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Sun May 27, 2012 10:05 pm

Kuraku is slightly younger than Zack...and I have never played a mute character before...maybe I should try it sometime, I like challenges...They're fun

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Mon May 28, 2012 6:07 am

@The Painkiller:
Fun is what I am looking for. Challenge is just an added bonus, heh.

P.S.: Lol'd at your signature. Though I doubt there is need to affirm anything, because on the internet everyone is a man. Except little girls, because they are FBI agents.

@Not sure if allowed to call you Blacky, still. But I will anyway:
Tsch, is everyone using characters from animes? Selim Bradley, hehe. Ah well, I'll wager it'll fit his charming personality of wanting to kill humanity and stuff.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Mon May 28, 2012 7:46 am

@Archy or Bytie, whatever you want me to call you: At least I'm not using Flippy from Happy Tree Friend...Just checked that cartoon out yesterday...And it came like a shock. I don't know such 'cute' animals like that can be so...*blinks* But after a while, I got used to it...and my new favourite character? Flippy the cute little bear XD XD XD

P/S: Of course you're allowed to call me Blacky...I don't know if I told you before or not but as long as you don't start calling me Doggy, everything else is fine with me...XD

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Mon May 28, 2012 11:55 am

Eeek I'll submit my character after I get back from Six Flags >_<

Inspiration
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ToccoaClark on Mon May 28, 2012 1:49 pm

So, where will the RP be starting from, exactly?

ToccoaClark
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Mon May 28, 2012 2:41 pm

In New York City. All characters had made the effort to travel there because that is where Creed is based and they know they are up to something evil.

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Tue May 29, 2012 3:10 am

*Sighs and wrings out clothes* Sweet, I smell like chlorine, funnel cakes, and Dr. Pepper...Anyvehs...All I need is a weapon and to finish up my History, I got back a bit later than I imagined.

Inspiration
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vizcious on Tue May 29, 2012 3:10 pm

Can I reserve the Zeal of Teleportation and what are my current boundaries for that zeal.

Vizcious
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deallo on Tue May 29, 2012 3:39 pm

I would like to reserve the Zeal of Healing.

Deallo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Tue May 29, 2012 5:54 pm

Reserved for both. Limitations for teleportation are that you can only do it within a certain distance.

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ToccoaClark on Tue May 29, 2012 11:32 pm

By the way, I'm done with my character for The Zeal of Water. May want to edit it some in the future, but everything's there...

ToccoaClark
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Wed May 30, 2012 3:34 pm

I hope to start soon, I am waiting for the others to complete their reservations.

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!