Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Degrassi : Countdown

a part of “Degrassi : Countdown”, a fictional universe by Fruity_Loopsxx.

It's a new school year at Degrassi High and now another school named Lakehurst has come to the school due to issues in the school.So,the students are up for drugs,violence,abuse,and the time of their lives.And when the prom occurs anything can happen.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Degrassi : Countdown”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Tue May 29, 2012 4:04 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Degrassi : Countdown"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"With great party comes great cleaning responsibilities." - Luke Gallagher, SLiDE.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Degrassi : Countdown

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KayEyeEmm on Tue May 29, 2012 4:35 pm

Can I reserve the freshman girl Tori?
you cut my soul.
i cut my skin.
its like a game.
but who will win?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KayEyeEmm
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Tue May 29, 2012 5:08 pm

Can I reserve Bianca

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Tue May 29, 2012 5:27 pm

Can I reserve Adam?
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul β™₯

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Tue May 29, 2012 5:45 pm

Sorry gotta say this TEAM DRIANCA, How come you didn't do Alli and if you do her can I be her?

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Tue May 29, 2012 6:13 pm

They are all reserved :)

Edit- Also,i will add in more characters and some new ones

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Tue May 29, 2012 7:03 pm

Can I play Jenna from Degrassi she is a grade 11, I also thought she would be fun to play her like is so dramtic
This is happening. I am here and I am looking at her, and she is so beautiful. I can see it.This one moment when you know you’re not a sad story, you are alive. And you stand up and see the lights on buildings and everything that makes you wonder, when you were listening to that song on that drive with the people you love most in this world. And in this moment, I swear, we are infinite

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Tue May 29, 2012 7:40 pm

Yes, i was just adding her character

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Tue May 29, 2012 7:40 pm

Well then can I reserve Alli? I know that i uploaded Bianca but I'll do both

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Tue May 29, 2012 7:47 pm

Okay here is the charectors you are missing:

Tristan Milligan- Minor Niner (9th grader) probably around 14 or 15 which is the age of freshmen, gay
Marisol Lewis- Senior, she is 17 or 18, student body vice president
Katie Matlin- Senior, she is 17 or 18, student body president
Alli Bhandari- Junior, she is 16 or 17, trying to fit in, in the gifted
K.C. Guthrie- Senior or Junior can’t remember, 16, 17 or 18, football and basketball player in gifted people place
Jenna Middleton- Junior, 17 or 16, singer had a baby cheerleader
Connor- last name not said, junior or senior, he is either 16 17 or 18, football player in gifted people pleople

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Tue May 29, 2012 8:01 pm

Ok, tristan i couldn't find a Gif or Pic

Marisol i'm adding

Katie im adding

Alli is reserved

K.C. has been added

Jenna has been added

Connor....he's not really involved in the series to show him enough but it's pending

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Tue May 29, 2012 8:09 pm

I dont see Alli... And Alli is dating Dave

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Tue May 29, 2012 8:12 pm

Okay is it posible to have 2 characters? I really want Becky Baker :) Something new so I can play her in anyway I want. It really leaves it wide open.

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Tue May 29, 2012 8:16 pm

You can have two and just so you know im playing two also. My first was Eli who has a rivalry as you see in the new trailer for the show and my other was campbell so yes you may reserve her.

Alli has been added

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Tue May 29, 2012 8:23 pm

Oh Eli is like my fave character it will be weird being his rival

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Tue May 29, 2012 8:27 pm

Then this should be fun and Welcome to degrassi lol

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Tue May 29, 2012 8:37 pm

Yea Welcome To Degrassi

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Tue May 29, 2012 8:44 pm

I just added Ali

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Tue May 29, 2012 8:50 pm

Actually I want to play Maya instead of Jenna and I still want to play Becky. Sorry about all th times I changed but this is my final change. :) LOL

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Tue May 29, 2012 8:59 pm

Ok,but to let you know that Maya's character dates my other one Campbell lol like you didn't know XD

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!