Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The BloodOath

The BloodOath

a part of “The BloodOath”, a fictional universe by Shané.

Slavery is not uncommon in Tarsha...it is expected, however loss of freedom is not the worst that can happen. The BloodOath ceremony is coming up, will you be a Hunter or Bound? Who will be the required sacrifice?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The BloodOath”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The BloodOath

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Thu May 31, 2012 1:44 am

Welcome to "The BloodOath"

Thankyou for looking at my roleplay, and I hope you will consider taking part. Just please note, this is a literate, and advanced rp, so I will be rather strict on character profiles. Also, I am happy to reserve places, just note that these expire after 24 hours, if there is no reply to a pm.

Also, if you are considering playing a popular part (these are usually the Bound, and maybe a runaway), you may want to consider taking up another role. We cannot start without Hunters, and someone has to do these parts. Also, they can be played how you like, the Hunters are slaves too, and do not necessarily want to take part in the ceremony but are forced.

Also, as well as reservations, feel free to ask questions :)
Last edited by Shané on Thu May 31, 2012 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shané

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: The BloodOath

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kathrin on Thu May 31, 2012 1:47 am

Can I make a female hunter?:
The future is near us but I can not touch it...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kathrin
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Thu May 31, 2012 1:49 am

Can I make a female slave after school?

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Thu May 31, 2012 2:03 am

kathrin- I will reserve one for you, however I need to make sure you are aware this is literate. Did a quick background check, and most of your characters are quite brief profiles, which is fine for those rp's however I am expecting about 600 words per post. I will reserve however, note that if someone else wants the spot and do a better profile they will be picked.

tornadofan2- Female is reserved for you, and that is fine, as long as she is up by tomorrow. Also same goes with posting, though your latest character profiles are up to my standards :)

Also, I do tend to like pics on the profile ;) *Hint*. For those applying, check out my own characters profiles to get an idea of what I am looking for.

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KayEyeEmm on Thu May 31, 2012 2:10 am

Can I have the last female slave?

Nevermind...It was a hunter...Sorry but i wanted a servant and they are taken so...
you cut my soul.
i cut my skin.
its like a game.
but who will win?

KayEyeEmm
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Thu May 31, 2012 2:46 am

Just a note that Female Hunter is still open, as I haven't had a reply from a pm I sent kathrin. Once that spot is filled along with the female Bound we can begin :)

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grumpy-Converse on Thu May 31, 2012 4:05 am

I'm resubmitting my character, just to let you know! So happy this is up and running again.... :)
Zayne Malik. Niall Horan. Liam Payne. Louis Tomlinson. Harry Styles. One Direction <3

Watch These...

One
Two
Three

And Fall In Love.

(Oh, and Louis... I eat carrots.)

Grumpy-Converse
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Thu May 31, 2012 4:35 am

So am I :)

Just need someone to fill in the last Female Hunter role and then all spots are filled!!!!

Anyone?...

Edit- Forgot! There's still a Male Bound Role open too ;)

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Thu May 31, 2012 11:45 am

Hello Shane,

Could I reserve the female hunter and the male bound roles please?

I will try to get my character in ASAP but there is a new baby in my house (my mothers had a baby) and as I am such a loving sister I have to change the nappies to give my mum and dad a break so I will start the character as soon as I have either a yes or no from yourself.

Eleera Cain <3
Image Image Image LoveHurtsbut then againso does living

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lime999 on Thu May 31, 2012 4:04 pm

Umm...Okay so seeing as all those roles have been reserved is there anything I could take, because this looks interesting.

lime999
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Thu May 31, 2012 4:52 pm

i know all the roles are taken but I REALLY WANNA JOIN!!!!
If it is possible for me to join or if a slot opens I would like a female bound please:)
And we're all just a little insane...

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Thu May 31, 2012 8:30 pm

Eleera- Reserved for you :)

lime- Unfortunately not...sorry, I already have all the roles filled in, also it's going to be very literate, so maybe another rp will do it ;)

Gez- pm'd. Nice to see ya again too.

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:00 am

Okay. So I have pm'd Eleera to check when the characters will be expected. Once the characters are in, we can start.

Just so I know we're all on board, can I have those participating post here. Also lets me know that you read the OOC ;)

Also planning on making a basic map of Tarsha so we can have a bit of a clue as to where the surrounding countries are (e.g Syra- Arya's homeland and the Helvanians old area). if you want another country added for your own character please let me know. Feel free to add different customs, my character will bring some with her too ;)

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:13 am

Shané wrote:Okay. So I have pm'd Eleera to check when the characters will be expected. Once the characters are in, we can start.

Just so I know we're all on board, can I have those participating post here. Also lets me know that you read the OOC ;)

Also planning on making a basic map of Tarsha so we can have a bit of a clue as to where the surrounding countries are (e.g Syra- Arya's homeland and the Helvanians old area). if you want another country added for your own character please let me know. Feel free to add different customs, my character will bring some with her too ;)

All right, sounds good to me.

Imperial Waltz made me do it.

"Okay, look. We both said a lot of things that you're going to regret. But I think we can put our differences behind us.. for science.. you monster." ~ GLaDOS, Portal 2

The Adversary
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:08 pm

'Course still here!! Can't wait to get started. HAI PIE!!!!!!!!!!! -glomps-
SO CALM

Skwidge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:40 pm

-is glomped- Heyhey sweepea! :3 Gez pressed me into service(I didn't argue much though), so here I am!
slcam plz

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:56 pm

I wouldn't take no for an answer ^.^ (I didn't force much though...)

Anways, I FINALLY FINISHED MY CHARACTER!!!!
The best part?
MY COMPUTER DIDN'T ERASE THE WHOLE PROFILE BEFORE I COULD SEND IT IN LIKE IT ALWAYS DOES!!!
So happy right now :D

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:50 pm

Well, the idea was cool, so I couldn't refuse XD And Gez called me a good writer, and you know what flattery does to the mind XD

/runs off to stalk the character/ The picture you used is very pretty :3 Ahy like Evie!

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:18 am

Flattery is my secret weapon >:D

I like your character too Pieluver! So good :D

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:02 am

Ugh!!! Eleera hasn't replied to any of my pm's! We are now back in the same position we were before!!! nooooo! We still need a Male Bound and a Female Hunter! Grrr.

If anyone knows anyone willing to play these roles, please let me know. I am at my wits end! It is annoying when people say they will do it and don't! Other people would have taken those spots otherwise...

Shané
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!