Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Stand United

Stand United

a part of “Stand United”, a fictional universe by lunamist.

Good and Bad must work together to stop an even greater evil. Genre: Suspense/Action/Romance/Drama/Thriller

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Stand United”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Stand United

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lunamist on Thu May 31, 2012 5:44 pm

Reserves:

Storm by Spectrum
Toxic Medic by Horseygirl
Tech Genius by MirrorMirror1498
Last edited by lunamist on Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lunamist
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Stand United

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Thu May 31, 2012 6:58 pm

Can I have the toxic medic? Thanx!
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Thu May 31, 2012 7:21 pm

I wouldn't mind playing either the Tech Genius or the Tactical Mole, if I may? :3

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu May 31, 2012 8:27 pm

Okay, wooh. I ready it all through and through and totally understand the plot and storyline now. Phew. But what I'm here for is... Of course... May I reserve Storm please? You are looking quite lovely today luna. And I'm definitely not saying that to butter you up!

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lunamist on Thu May 31, 2012 9:10 pm

Haha, you may all reserve your spots. I am just happy people signed up. I thought it was going to be a fail. xD

@MirrorMirror1498
Which character would you like specifically, I do mind reserving but which one do you want to reserve.
Last edited by lunamist on Thu May 31, 2012 9:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

lunamist
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu May 31, 2012 9:23 pm

Oh, quick question though. Um, I don't know how to make banners, but would it be okay if I just used a regular picture for my character? And, um, can I set up the profile as I like? I'll include everything you specified! And I won't add anything extra ^^" I just wanted to add extra images and color code it and stuff. Like my usual profiles. Is that okay? If not, I can do what you did though! With no problem. ^^"

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lunamist on Thu May 31, 2012 9:30 pm

@Spectrum, that sounds fine as long as what is required is included. ^_^ I want to pretty mine up as well. x3 And you guys can have a full picture and a banner or just a banner or just a picture. ^_^ I am not crazy as long as I know what they look like.
I will have my biography finshed soon so you all will have an idea on how they escaped. xD I am sort of multi tasking.

lunamist
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Thu May 31, 2012 9:43 pm

```

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:21 pm

Ack! You're going to make me choose?

Hmm.... okay, I think I'll pick the tech genius. :)

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lunamist on Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:33 pm

Haha, Alrighty. It shall be reserved. :D

lunamist
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:02 pm

Haha, thanks!
I started on her, but I'm not done yet, I'll try to finish it soon, I think Lux is going to be a really fun character to play. :)

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lunamist on Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:12 pm

Ahh, I am excited, but we need more people! Bleeh.

lunamist
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:51 pm

Have you thought of putting something in the Roleplayers Wanted forum? :/

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lunamist on Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:42 pm

I have! Sigh.

lunamist
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby trakira on Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:51 pm

Could I play the assassin as female instead of male? This rp looks really awesome and well thought out!

trakira
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lunamist on Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:45 am

Thank you! I sort of have the characters set up so that it is gender balanced :P
If it is a matter of playing a female, the tactical mole is still available, and she is totally kicka** :D

lunamist
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:08 pm

I'm still here by the way~ ^^" I've been working on Storm. I have all the images and the CS coded and a few of the things finished, but not much yet. Dx Sorry. I've been really busy lately. But! It's all (mostly) over with now so I can get to finishing him. ^^ Sorry! As for you needing new people.. Well, I know a few I can ask if you'd like?

*edit*
I have a friend who would like to play the Weapons Master. ^^

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:41 pm

Yay! More characters! :)

Yeah, I'm practically done with Lux, I just need to do her history thingy, I've been waiting to see Ember's before doing so. Other than that, is there something wrong with her that you haven't accepted her yet, or are you just waiting for the history?

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:34 pm

I'm the friend who would like to play the Weapons Master xD I'll have him done sometime this week... I'm a little busy but this looks like fun~! As for why he hates Area 11, is that up to me more or less...? ^^"
Break Me But Never Beat Me

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!