Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Death's Lover

Death's Lover

a part of “Death's Lover”, a fictional universe by addicted.

People have sex all of the time. With men, with women. All over. What happens when you sleep with Death? Not a demon, not a human, not the devil... Death. It's worse than eating from the forbidden tree.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Death's Lover”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Death's Lover

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby addicted on Sun May 20, 2012 10:51 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Death's Lover"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
-salutes reader-
"ADDI REPORTING FOR DUTY, SIR!" Chuckles. :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

addicted
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Death's Lover

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angel51897 on Mon May 21, 2012 12:10 am

Can I reserve for the girl character?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

angel51897
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Wed May 23, 2012 11:08 pm

Sorry my posts are so short right now. I'm tired... :/

I'll try for better one's tomorrow after a very good night's sleep. :)
Winter is coming.

~ crybloodredtears..

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby addicted on Thu May 24, 2012 12:14 pm

crybloodredtears wrote:Sorry my posts are so short right now. I'm tired... :/

I'll try for better one's tomorrow after a very good night's sleep. :)

It's okay :3 better than nothing at all right? i hope your sleep was good ^_^

addicted
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Sat May 26, 2012 10:27 pm

Oh definitely! :)

And thanks. :D

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby addicted on Sat May 26, 2012 11:39 pm

crybloodredtears wrote:Oh definitely! :)

And thanks. :D

You're welcome :D very very welcome :D You are great btw :D so the wait's no issue :D

addicted
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Sun May 27, 2012 3:06 pm

Thank youu! I like role-playing with you as well. :)

By the way, your last post; was that all real or an illusion sort of thing? I'm a little confused so I don't know how to respond quite yet. Thought I would ask. :p

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby addicted on Sun May 27, 2012 4:39 pm

it was a mix of both :3 it really did happen, but then she stopped it :O it was a little of "revenge" as well as trying to explain herself to Kris.

addicted
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Thu May 31, 2012 7:22 pm

So I can't get a post up tonight but definitely will tomorrow. There just some personal family stuff going on right now...

I shall respond to your post tomorrow then.
Scratch thaat. :p

By the way your post looks rather good. Merci. *bows formally*

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby addicted on Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:18 pm

Haha Thank you. *giggles* You are pretty good at innocence :D. Actually best I've seen in a long time *whispered secretly* but... Somewhere along the line... you've to play bad girl :p ^_^ lets see where your skills take you! *hero voice -deep* XD

addicted
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:07 pm

addicted wrote:Haha Thank you. *giggles* You are pretty good at innocence :D. Actually best I've seen in a long time *whispered secretly* but... Somewhere along the line... you've to play bad girl :p ^_^ lets see where your skills take you! *hero voice -deep* XD

You're welcome and, oh! Thank you soo much! :D And, *gets quiet* I wonder.. dun dun dunnnnnn! xP

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby addicted on Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:46 pm

XD *smiles* :P sorry about the short post i just posted, haha, i am thinking about the next thing to happen and went off track haha

addicted
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:23 pm

Excuse my extraordinarily late reply.... >.<

I am soooo sorry.

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby addicted on Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:49 pm

its cool..

addicted
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!