Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Deus Ex Divines

Deus Ex Divines

a part of “Deus Ex Divines”, a fictional universe by GenericUserName.

You've been locked up, but now it's your chance to get out.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Deus Ex Divines”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Deus Ex Divines

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cdra on Wed May 30, 2012 11:40 pm

Hey, soup guyz, I'mma be a Reaper. *flies off to make character sheet*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cdra
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arthurna on Thu May 31, 2012 5:45 am

I want to reserve pixie. Can I?
I love you, Maria..
Azian, I feel for you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arthurna
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Thu May 31, 2012 11:43 am

Alright my golem is up and running, after several attempts that were destroyed from the computer being restarted.
♪♫♪♫ ((((|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|)­­))) ♪♫♪♫
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Thu May 31, 2012 11:59 am

Take your time sister~! Take your time~!

Of course you can have the pixie. I just accepted her!

And I like what you did with the golem. I was wondering what material you would use! Steam works well! And now we have a hard hitter!
"If one is born in a world that creates insanity, does being normal make them mad? Or is it those who fit in with the society that are the crazy ones? What is normality? What is insanity? If twins are such a rare occurrence in one world, does it make them strange, when they are so common in another? If a man grins all of the time, but others do too, does that make him a freak? There is only one freak, and that is the man that stands alone... Don't you agree?"

"Freakshow?"

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Thu May 31, 2012 12:37 pm

resubmitted my character

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Thu May 31, 2012 1:34 pm

PrincessBoy wrote:I will have have to say this...

I pity the person who ends up being Yaer's cellmate. They'll have to survive jail and keep a sex demon at bay. XDD *shot*

Hahahahaha :D I loved your character sheet, Yaer is very interesting and I think it's going to be a lot of fun (and lots of laughter from my end) when this gets rolling :)
There is Magic all around, you just have to look to see it...

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Billard on Thu May 31, 2012 3:54 pm

Yaer looks really cool. I know that Tiffany's gonna be pissed because everyone has cool powers except for her. She hates being weak and useless.
If I was a superhero I would help ALL of you. Whether you wanted it or not ^-^

Billard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Thu May 31, 2012 10:38 pm

Wise man once say, "If you lack strength, seek wisdom. If you lack wisdom, throw self off volcano to please volcano god." Take whatever you want from that.

Hinasil
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:07 pm

Hahah, loved that Hinasil :)

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:57 pm

Alright! We have all of our people... (Except for the lycanthrope, who can come in later)....

ROOMING!

Neon and Mo

Troaw and Kityana

Raizel and Tiffany

Yaer and Nem

HUZZAH! These are the rooming assignments. I will post up the first post soonish (Which may be tomorrow.)

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:28 am

Ooooh!!!! :D Kityana gets to be with Troaw!! Exciting :D This will be interesting ;) Can't wait for the first post.

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XtremeVelocity on Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:19 am

Troaw: "Keep your hands away from me."
Kityana: "May I get a little closer to you..."

Because that will work perfectly XD

XtremeVelocity
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:32 am

Oh sure, pair the big, fat, ugly, green guy with the one person he could never get... sorry that was from something else. But, someone excited about being paired with my character has never happened before so thanks for saying that.

Hinasil
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:10 pm

Alright, first post is up.

Xtreme, I believe Cdra wanted to talk to you before you post. Alas, she isn't online. So, I'm sorry! But please wait for her!

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cdra on Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:05 pm

Okay, yeah, I'll just post here and see if you're okay with this, Xtreme. Pardon while I make shit up about everything forever :'D~

Mo's initial viewpoint upon meeting Neon is sure to be that--since she can talk to him (given that he's died once this makes sense to me)--he isn't supposed to be among the living, so she needs to kill him. However, she's pretty much powerless at the moment without her scythe, and her magic energy is pretty well starved from jailtime so she can't afford to use magic for it, she can't do it yet. I imagine that since they've been in there for a while, they've talked a little (as much as Mo' would talk...?) and Neon has managed to convince Mo' somehow that he's not "undead", but rather that he was fairly given a chance back at life and he's not evading fate. Since Whitelighters really aren't what Mo' would generally think of when thinking of undead, and they're also given life by angels rather than weird necromantic types, Mo' senses that his fate is more tangled and complex than it should be, and so she comes to believe that indeed, he doesn't need to be killed, and if anything she needs to talk to an older Reaper about this sort of thing because she's young and hasn't seen anything like this before. Besides, she's actually a little thankful for the company, so she doesn't really want to kill him. But don't even think about implying such things to her face--she will immediately become incredibly tsundere about it and disagree with you furiously! xD Though I wonder if she would blush... er, I guess she would, I'm not 100% on her anatomy in there? o 3ob

OKAY. Just making sure this is okay--I figure they'd have some sort of relationship from being in the cell, so yeah. Also yay, the stoic lawful-neutral Reaper can talk in your braaaaaain. eveb

cdra
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XtremeVelocity on Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:33 pm

Quite frankly that sounds very good to me cdra. I shall get on that response immediately.

XtremeVelocity
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:54 pm

Lol, you're welcome Hinasil :) Looking forward to being your jail partner :D

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:17 pm

I'll reserve the Fae

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:14 am

So how's everyone doing? Kind of bored here, want a friend to talk to. My day has yet to kick off, so if no one wants to talk I'll just talk with myself.

So how are you doing today Hinasil? How's the family?

I don't want to talk about it.

Hinasil
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:34 pm

Hi Hinasil!!! I'm doing pretty good :) I actually started an RP of my own. We'll see how it goes, should be interesting haha :) How are you Hinasil?

Siryn
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!