Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blue Angel: The Runaway

a part of “Blue Angel: The Runaway”, a fictional universe by ReaperGirl4.

What happens when two normal humans meet a runaway angel? What happens when they find out why the angel's on the run?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blue Angel: The Runaway”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:10 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Blue Angel: The Runaway"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Blue Angel: The Runaway

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:40 am

This seems really cool! Could I reserve the paranormal investigator?
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:42 am

Can I have Aika please? thanx!
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:43 am

Yup and Yup ^^

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:48 am

I'd like to reserve Seisha. Coincidentally, she happens to be quite close to a character I had in mind anyway. =D But could I name her myself, instead?

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:55 am

Mhhmm.^^ Go ahead, I'll reserve her for ya.

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:03 pm

Alright, great! Anyway, could I expand upon the "power to create blades" a bit? I was thinking making it a power of compressing her own "energy" into or through objects, allowing her a wider and more useful range of abilities, such as physical reinforcement, the ability to channel energy through her swords and into the air to create razor wind, and so on and so forth, with the highest level of her ability being the creation of swords out of pure energy.

Also, all the good pictures I found that I could use happen to involve, long story short, dog ears. Is there any possible way to get around this - I.E., Angels can reshape their bodies at will like they do to remove their wings, and my character took on a somewhat animal-ized form due to a bit of confusion involving Human culture which could result in epic lulz if done right - Or should I just find new images and such?
Last edited by Tsukiakari on Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:13 pm

I like the idea aboutut the powers, and as for the pictures, you could always add that she doesn't actually have dog ears, and just to ignore them.

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:14 pm

Eh, while that might work for the main picture itself, the avatar has them too, which would make things start to get awkward. I'll have to find a new avatar, then. Give me a few minutes.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:42 pm

Wait! I dont want to trouble you... We can always still do the "reshape their bodies" thing. I kinda know where you're coming from. The picture for my character's not blue, like it described in the intro. He's more purple. So I'm just using my imagination for that one.

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:00 pm

Nah, that's okay. I'm not gonna start forcing my ideas on you. Besides, I already found a decent image and put up the bio. XD

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowFace on Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:53 pm

Might I reserve Miha?
Last edited by RainbowFace on Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RainbowFace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:00 pm

Absolutely ^^

Now all we need is the badass

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowFace on Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:02 pm

Also, considering she has "Kenetic" abilities, should she have a specific one, or have a wide range of them? There is a looong list of Kenetic abilities, so I was just wondering c:

RainbowFace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:04 pm

I was thinking just a few, but some big ones would be telepathy or Telekinesis.

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:24 pm

Sorry. My image broke for a while there. Fixed it, though. Also, if you guys are anime fans - not to detract from this roleplay with my shameless advertising - you should check out my RP, A War of Titans: Peace of Mind. It's mecha genre and not fantasy, but I think it could turn out to be pretty awesome. =D Anyway, I only need three other people to make it work out, but nobody seems to have noticed it yet. If any one of you would join it, I'd be much obliged. =D

Link here.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowFace on Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:39 pm

I've submitted my CS.
I've made it that she liked Raiko. Is that alright? Of course, when somebody reserves that character, I'll ask them if it's okay ^^

RainbowFace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:42 pm

Yeah, that's cool as long as its okay with whoever takes Raiko.

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:16 pm

Okay, I got someone to take Raiko, so everyone try to get your charries in ASAP as I'm psyched to start ^^

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:59 pm

Hi to everyone 'u' cant wait to play
ImageImage

FEAR ME LOVE ME FOR I AM YOUR KING

dimon lord
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!