Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

From Dusk Until Dawn

From Dusk Until Dawn

a part of “From Dusk Until Dawn”, a fictional universe by crybloodredtears.

A Twilight RP; 15 years into the future - Things have changed for the Quileutes of La Push. This is their story.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “From Dusk Until Dawn”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

From Dusk Until Dawn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:38 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "From Dusk Until Dawn"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Winter is coming.

~ crybloodredtears..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: From Dusk Until Dawn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:12 pm

hey,could you reserve me seth clearwater ?
"With great party comes great cleaning responsibilities." - Luke Gallagher, SLiDE.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alxxxjames on Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:22 pm

Lol, I just noticed all three of us are from the other Twilight RP. I think I might withdraw my character from the other to come to this one. Any good female positions open?

alxxxjames
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:31 pm

Seth shall be reserved. :)

And actually, thank you for asking. I was hoping far basically an all-female pack for the new wolf pack. Or a vampire. Bad, of course. :p Interested? If so, let me know. If not, there are imprints available... :p

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:47 pm

Can I have the new alphas imprint?
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alxxxjames on Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:08 pm

The all-female pack/coven would be awesome. Definitely interested. Let me know which and I'll create a character today. Reserve a spot for me a spot in the group though.

alxxxjames
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sullenkiller on Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:10 pm

May I reserve the new pack beta?
TYPE YOUR NAME: Crystyn
TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR ELBOW:bcrthy  n
TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR CHIN:  crsstbdjdhen
SLAM YOUR FACE ON THE KEYBOARD: Roleplaying is awesome, and you know it. 

-Now it is certain. Even your face thinks so. 

Sullenkiller
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:11 pm

@alyxxxjames, they are in fact werewolves. Would you prefer vampire or werewolf? It's your choice.

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:14 pm

All are reserved.

@alyxxxjames, I reserved female coven member for you, if that's alright?

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alxxxjames on Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:32 pm

@crybloodredtears, that's fine! I'll start the profile now.. Any guidelines. Do they have abilities? Evil, right?

alxxxjames
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:44 pm

Don't make her older than 700 years, maximum.
Abilities are allowed, however nothing too much. Please. For example, I have the other female coven member and her ability is to close herself off and not care. Very minor. I just don't like the whole mind reading thing, mostly.. :/

And yes, relatively evil.

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alxxxjames on Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:46 pm

Gotcha. :) So a little control power ability? This only being in a situation where.... example: the prey/enemy trust my character completely.. Their guard is down..

Good or no?

alxxxjames
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:49 pm

That's fine. It's a unique idea. :)

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:57 pm

I'm starting on seth when i get back ;)

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:01 pm

Okay, thanks Fruity! :)

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:12 am

Is there anything you would like me to change about Rose?

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:39 pm

Rose looks great to me! So nope! :)

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:59 pm

yay! ^.^
The rp list is being really weird about not showing rps that haven't started yet, so you might want to pm people telling them about this rp, and put it in the rpers wanted thread.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:40 pm

If you know anyone interested in a Twilight sort RP, please ask them if they'd like to join? :)

And I just made one in the Roleplayers Wanted. Hope people take notice. :p *crosses fingers and prays*

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:51 pm

I can't really think of anyone, sorry. Where you in a twilight rp before? If so, try asking the people from that rp. ^.^

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!