Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Kingdom of Secrets: The Demon of Grimes

Kingdom of Secrets: The Demon of Grimes

a part of “Kingdom of Secrets: The Demon of Grimes”, a fictional universe by Firewind.

The Kingdom of Fenarin is under threat from a demonic horde that wishes to dominate the world, the only thing that might stand in their way is a few heroes and one Outlaw from the Kingdom of Grimes.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kingdom of Secrets: The Demon of Grimes”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Kingdom of Secrets: The Demon of Grimes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Wed May 30, 2012 4:37 pm

Hm, well I may start the first post but Im still on planning stages for how to start it off. And also Final I'm waiting to see if Demented can finish her second char. But I'll pull in a vote to see whose waiting and anticipating for this story to start soon.

Whoever wants me to pull up the first post say Aye or something positive that your char might say.

Those Oppose Say Nay or something negative your char might say.

EDIT: And It's up! when people are ready post away!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Thu May 31, 2012 1:15 pm

secondary character submitted

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Thu May 31, 2012 1:22 pm

Char accepted and first post is up! happy posting everyone!

PS: It'll be awhile before Negative Bowser gets along and starts to post. So if people are waiting for him, don't worry about it! He'll post soon.

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Thu May 31, 2012 6:55 pm

Room for another? :)
There is Magic all around, you just have to look to see it...

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Thu May 31, 2012 7:02 pm

There's always room! What char did you have in mind?

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Thu May 31, 2012 7:30 pm

I had two in mind actually, one a Demon (she will most likely go rogue and join the fight for Fenarin) and a human male. I was thinking (I just read the characters that you have so far), the human could have ties with the Demon of Grimm (the one who made the pouch for him?). Of course that's up to you entirely :), either way the human may have some magic if that's alright? Thanks!!!

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Thu May 31, 2012 7:54 pm

Well the friend of The Demon of grimes that made the pouch has already been killed in the purge. But if you want a Magi make sure he's not from Grimes. The Mages of Grimes are either dead or seriously on the run as an outlaw.

Other then that, Chars sound okay.
Last edited by Firewind on Thu May 31, 2012 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Thu May 31, 2012 7:58 pm

Alrighty then, sounds good :) I just worked up both character sheets, so I'll go through and make sure my magi's details are good. In the meantime, I'll submit the Demon for you. Please let me know if you would like me to change anything/add anything. I don't mind at all.

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Thu May 31, 2012 8:46 pm

Ignore this I trust you enough to not go that route. Consider both chars accepted. :D

PS: anyone writing their posts? Cause Intro post is getting Lonely. :(

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:09 pm

I hope you guys dont mind long posts.....I tend to make my intro post long.

freemixer25
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:40 pm

It's no problem that your post was Long Freemixer.

Anyway, Demented, are you going to post your intro post?

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:01 pm

:) I sure hope so! I'm looking forward to reading everyone's posts.

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Negative Bowser on Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:00 pm

Sorry I am in the middle of a move so my posts won't be as long as I want them to be.
Insanity!

Negative Bowser
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:54 pm

Good posts nonetheless Negative. I hope the story picks up soon after Tarwethial responds to Azalia's question.

Poll of Randomness: Given the Situation on The Kingdom of Fenarin, Which of these things would make a Day in the life of an Average citizen go from Bad to worse?

Bandits, Monsters, Rogue Magi, or Demons?

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:48 pm

I suppose The Demon Lord isnt in the village anymore? >.>

And my poll answer is Demons.

freemixer25
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:54 pm

I guess the Demon Lord isn't there.. apologies if that got mixed up.

Hmm.... lets see here, its a toss up between rogue magi and demons... ok, here you go, Answer to the Poll: Demons :D

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:45 pm

Oh well, im sure not having a confrontation yet is good.

freemixer25
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:50 pm

Whoa.. Llyia has some sort of dark plans for the Demon of Grimes. O.O let's hope that Tarwethial either agrees or disagrees to help Azalia find whatever is stored up in that huge Crystal! ;P

This has proven to be very very interesting indeed.

EDIT: as per my random poll im tied between Rogue Magi and Demon.

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:28 pm

Hahaha :) Yup she sure does! Llyia hasn't quiet chosen a side yet, she's still out for her own gain, but that could change! Who knows ;) she might just turn around and help save the land instead. :D

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:00 pm

I'll post again after Demented tiger does.

freemixer25
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!