Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Divided By Sin

Divided By Sin

a part of “Divided By Sin”, a fictional universe by Spectrum.

What can you do when the most dangerous gang around wants to take over the city? The Seven Deadly Sins gang won't even let you answer that question.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Divided By Sin”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Divided By Sin

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:47 am

Um, I'd like to submit a character, or better yet, a group of characters. I know this roleplay's full, but I'd like it to be a twist.

They are the Scarlet Exburna Gang. They are a group of scattered criminals that hate the Seven Sins Gang and want to take them out, but they are way too small to do so. They consist of these members.

Giotto Exburna: The head of the Scarlet Exburna Gang. He is the son of the 12th boss of the Exburna Family, the strongest Mafia group in the Underground, and likely the last left. These guys were the kings when it came to anything. The best funding, the most members, best orginization, the most respect, even the best technology. They were stationed in two places, one was the Exburna Mansion in Italy, and the DotNettoCom building in the city of Virtue. Of course, that all changed when the Marea Family declared war on them back in Italy, making the Virtue branch more vunerable. And then the Seven Sins Gang came in and took them out. Back in Italy, they had lost the war there too. Then, when the Seven Sins Gang started planning to take over the city, Giotto decided that he must create a resistance gang to stop them, and stop them while they are at their weakest point.

Kamen Diamonte: Or so is his "Stage Name". He lives in the rich part of Virtue. He is a famous jewel theft and is able to disguise as whoever he wants, and is also a magician, and always provides his 'viewers' a show. He wants to stop the Seven Sins Gang because if they take over, Kamen Diamonte wont be able to steal jewels anymore, and stealing is never fun without police trying to stop you or people admiring your skill.

"Vodka": His codename. He refuses to use his real name. He was part of the Black Raven Gang, a gang which was very secret, but were the leading drug dealers in the Underground. He was the biggest member there, and may as well have been boss, if of course he didn't do the missions himself. He focuses on secrecy, and has pro aim. Of course, when the Seven Sins took over the entire Underground, the Black Ravens were pretty much ruined and so they disbanded.

Romano Exburna: The adopted brother of Giotto. He's more of a freeloader, but can be angered very easily. He hates his brother but hates the Seven Sins Gang even more.

Youkai Rubino: Her stage name. She is Kamen Diamonte's girlfriend, and also help him with many things. She is a jeweler, so she can easily sell the jewels off. She helps Diamonte create plans of how to preform missions and sets up his tricks, oh, and she's a psychic. She also does make appearences alongside Diamonte for some shows.

Joshua Mitchell: At a young age, his house was destroyed. Why? His father was a gang leader that rebelled against Seven Sins, and even killed one of their higher members. And so, to get revenge, they tried killing him by setting his house on fire. Josh's family was killed except for his older sister, and himself. The two had grown up on the streets of the Underground of Virtue. Though, in time, he was seperated from his sister. Then one day, he met a very young street girl, way too young to care for herself, so Josh took care of her instead. The young girl's name was Lucy. From that day, he swore that he'd take down the Seven Sis Gang the same way they defeated him; burn their house down. Soon, he met the Scarlet Exburna Gang and joined them.

Com Rokunam: The genius behind the Scarlet Exburna Gang. He is a genius with technology, and often makes all the gadgets and weapons for the gang. He also does a lot of programming, coding and hacking. His reasons for wanting to stop the Seven Sins Gang are unknown, so most people think he's just being paid for it. He doesn't show too much hate toward them. Though, it's possible that he might be a government agent.

Well this took me all morning to type. Um, do you accept this at all? It'd be interesting that as the Seven Sins are ready to take over, they have inner conflict, and then they have these maggots attack them. By maggots, I mean the Scarlet Exburna, 'cause really, they barely have a lot of members at all, somewhere inbetween 30 and 70.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:34 pm

Wow, dude, that's quite an idea there. You could nearly make a whole new RP all on your own! I mean, really, xD You wrote a ton. I was surprised to see it. Well, I read everything over and I'd hate to say no to something it seems like you've put a lot of thought into... So I won't! If you think you can handle all those characters without it being an issue, and you seem literate enough to write all that out xD, and competent enough to come up with an awesome idea like yours, I'll let us all go along with it! I think it'll give us more of a plot and more stuff to do in the RP rather than just wandering around secretly (and not so secretly) hating on each other and planning and stuff. My idea was a little short-handed. Yours will give it more girth.

So go for it! ^^ I don't think anyone should have any issues with it since it's basically the same thing just with people antagonizing the group now. Which might be funny. Just two things: 1) The Seven Sins Gang is a monopoly. So your gang, the Scarlet Exburna Gang, would have to be unknown to most people. Well, it can be known, but it can't be known that there's another gang still around. As in, if you can, and if you don't mind, it should be more secret. ^^" 2) Com Rokunam. Everyone else was fine, but.. The setting of the city of Virtue is a really basic place. It might be hard for me to describe, actually. Well, no, nevermind. Here. Uhm. Okay. Then. What I mean is. He's fine actually. *I'm stupid* The technology of the city is basic. And most people in the Underground can't afford tech. There's no electricity in the Underground, only in the richer area of the city. Does that make sense?

Otherwise, sure, ^^ Go for it. Is everyone else okay with this?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:46 pm

Kylie and Com can have a genius battle XD

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:52 pm

More people for Lust to seduce! -shot- But yeah, that sounds pretty cool xD I think it'll make it pretty interesting >D
Break Me But Never Beat Me

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:18 pm

To those of you in We Must Escape: I'm so sorry guys DX I'll make the first post tomorrow, promise. If I don't you have full permission to post.
Darkness pierces my veins.
It infiltrates my lungs.
It clouds my vision
And my thoughts.
I'm sorry that I'm broken.
But please don't try to fix me.

twi-twi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophia & Sovia on Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:31 am

I'm back! =D

Sorry, that it took longer than expected. Wait today is Monday isn't it?
Darn, could have sworn I would be back Sunday... anywho I'm back and reading the previous posts and will make a post explaining all that Greed did over the time frame. Might be a bit long but will try to condense it.

Well, time to dive into it.
They only matter when they hurt & they only hurt when they matter

Sophia & Sovia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:45 am

Ivy is great xD Oh! After Lust finishes his shower, I'm figuring he'll go up to the surface... Anyone want to come with? It won't be very interesting.

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:09 pm

@SS: *huggles* i love Greed. Actually i knew i would love GREED, but i love your character in general. I mean...when i think greed i think male (only cuz 99% of all my chars are male) but DAMMIT, i can see it now. You...she...i like her. I like her alot. :3

@Poet: Hey, Hey...poet? what...what was that reply? Kia..did what now? excuse me? he...oh god. god...i'm shell shocked. i think...i might be TOO shocked to post for you today. *eye twitch* actually just let me get some coffee so i dont have a repeat of the hell yesterday and i'll make a post for you my darling poet-child (when did i call you my child?)

freakofnature
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophia & Sovia on Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:26 pm

@Poet: *Bows* Thank you darling and sorry can't Ivy is following her dreadful boss ;]

@Freak: <------Don't like calling you that >.< *Hugs back* Why thank you for the compliment and hug =D And I'm glad you like her didn't know how I was going to pull it off, but according to people's reactions I must of done something right lol

Sophia & Sovia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:35 pm

@Freak: So I take it that you are now shell-shocked? Is that a good or bad thing? ^^" Don't expect it to happen again... I can't believe I was even able to write that... o.0

@SS: Haha, that's cool xD But I have a plan for Lust to, well, "borrow" some clothes from Greed later, so she better come back~! Come on, of course the cross-dresser is going to borrow clothes from the girl.

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:38 pm

@SS: I love her too... I also really like the way you write her. So thoughtful... ARG! I'm so happy because she fantastic and Merrick is going to hate her! That sounds so horrible, but I love her and he won't and don't take that badly because it means you're doing it right! *Falls over* I'm going to go crawl back to my Scottish rap. *Crawls away*
"If one is born in a world that creates insanity, does being normal make them mad? Or is it those who fit in with the society that are the crazy ones? What is normality? What is insanity? If twins are such a rare occurrence in one world, does it make them strange, when they are so common in another? If a man grins all of the time, but others do too, does that make him a freak? There is only one freak, and that is the man that stands alone... Don't you agree?"

"Freakshow?"

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:46 pm

@SS: Honey, if i didnt want you to call me that, i would have changed my name a long long LONG, time ago. I like it. i've had the name for almost 3 years. (holy shit!), and i would have changed it if i got tired of it. But...i just love it too much. So, dont not call me Freak. I answer to it irl too. xD. Now the only thing i wonder is how Ivy will act with Wrath around too. Cuz, they are kinda similar at times. I THINK at least. ^^" And i really just wanna see Ivy hit on him and have him freak the hell out. It would be funny.

@Poet-child: shell-shocked. YES. well i got my coffee so i think...i'll just...go from where you left off. Cuz there is no way imma be able to write what Kaili thought of that without laughing or just walking away. I was surprised that you could too, i mean. YOUR GROWING UP. *sniff* yay! :3 next, threesome? *chokes and is shot*

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:14 pm

Hehe, all you guys are so perfect. I'm going to a movie later and busy today, but when I get home and get a chance, I'll put up another post. ^^" Sorry. But I warned you guys! Dx

@Freak: Are you warping my poor Poetic's mind with your Kaili nonsense? >:T

@SS: Welcome back~! Your Greed is awesome. >3 She's totally perfect all the way around (in the awesome kind of way, of course).

I don't really have much else to say about anything, so um. I'll uh, make a post later when I can (today!), and then, uh, yeah. ^^"

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:29 pm

@Lurking Spec: *innocent look* huh? me? ME? warping someone's mind? ha. YOU MAKE ME LAUGH. i did no such thing... *runs and hides for her life* Did i hear post? *peaks out of hiding* WOO YEAH BABY GUY LURKING SPEC IS GOING TO POST FOR US EVERYONE LET'S THROW A PAR-TAY! :3 i love Pride. Yes i do. I do i do. *goes back into hiding* dont kill me.

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:32 pm

@Freak: xD Yeah, I'm pretty sure we all know what Kaili was thinking anyway... Oh god >< That's certainly one way of putting it. Speaking of a threesome... xD -shot-

@Spec: Your Poetic? Suuuure~ -winks slyly- I can do that~

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:58 pm

@Poet: oh oh oh oh my GOD okay your reply has just been put on the back burner for like 20 mins because THE NEW D GRAY MAN CHAPTER JUST CAME OUT ANDFOAURI *fangirls around the room* yes. you...just...KANDA AND ALLEN AND NOAHS ANDLAFJEWO YAYYYYYY. *goes to read it* my...my hands are shaking. i cant...i just...i cant. i cant. I CANT. D:

Edit: okay sent. -.- enjoy the crappiness as i go reread this chapter for the nth time. D;
Last edited by freakofnature on Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophia & Sovia on Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:04 pm

@Poetic: Oh no, Ivy would totally hate that but what's a story without a little drama xD

@Gen: <---- I should call you "Gin" lol. Oh, I understand now, this is a love (Gen) hate (Merrick) relationship. I love those ;] Awe, don't crawl away =O

@Freak: If you insist Freak... is it because... nah not gonna ask that lol.

@Spec: Thank you, glad to be back I missed yah and loved the convo while I was away. (Yes I stalk xD) I hope you enjoy the movie (A bit curious on what you're going to watch) and will await your second post and enjoy your day (Hope it doesn't overwhelm ya).

Sophia & Sovia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:37 pm

@LF: Don't try to flatter me! My post ended up sucking big time by the way Dx But uh, yeah. Anyway! I'll be watching you, mizzy! You and your pervy dog Kaili too! >:T Him with poor Poetic's little Kia. Jerico is not happy in my head right now, no way. D< If he could march over there and destroy Kaili just before "it" happens, he would gladly do so time and time again!

@Poetic: Yes. I stand by that. I'll tie up your hands so you can't reply anymore. And blindfold you so you can't read anymore of Loser Freak's weirdness. xD Dx Did the L stand for Loser? I forgot ><

@SS: xD I do the same thing sometimes. We ended up not seeing the movie today. Instead, I got a brand spankin' new awesome, amazing iPod Touch~! *screams* It's so awesomely awesome! It's filled to the brim with awesomesauce! Ahhh! ...Oh, but when we do see a movie, which should be either tomorrow or sometime this week before friday ><, it'll be Men in Black 3.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:47 pm

Sorry I can't post tonight, but I will tomorrow.

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:20 pm

@Freak: xD It was... Ok xD But yeah. I'll reply later... Things... To do... ^^"

@SS: Haha, like Lust gives a crap xD He'd probably do it to piss her off. "Girl, I have a much better ass figure than you do." xD

@Spec: :P You wish! I would totally tackle you if you tried >:T Yes I did steal your face, muawahahaha!

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!