Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

St. Love Mansion- I Love You

St. Love Mansion- I Love You 2

a part of “St. Love Mansion- I Love You”, a fictional universe by Neon.lynxie.

Different people, different love. How can these people find love when they have already given up on it?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “St. Love Mansion- I Love You”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: St. Love Mansion- I Love You 2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:57 pm

Who loves my translation? Thank you Google translate. XDD

And yes, I'm dying. I don't want to wait any longer! I shouldn't worry about that... *goes to look up HanChul online* Wait...that's not better! OTL

...HanChul is the most canon pairing of Super Junior, just saying...
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:40 pm

I do,hey guys. I'll post later but of course my mother being a lawyer and my father being a doctor,they got me in FOUR,yes four online summer school classes. So,I need to do my lessons for today and then i'll post.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:53 pm

Hey guys, before I post cause I'm lazy (sorry) can anyone please tell me where you all are so I can hop in without an awkward transition? The posts are quite long... I'm used to that, but I'm kind of just adding myself on after the fact so... Yeah, anyone want to help me?

@PrincessBoy I practically died all three hundred times I replayed the video! My gosh Chunji just stole my heart. Oh you can have Neil. Lol and F(x) is making their comeback?! Gosh it took them long enough!

@Neon.lynixe I wasn't that big a fan of Monster until I listened to it twice or so. The chorus is just beautiful too! I can't say I loved Taeyang's hair, but I loved everyone else! Big Bang just amazes everyone. Oh that's why I love them so much ^^

@BleedingLover I loved GD blonde and TOP's blue hair! I will love them forever though! No matter what they look like :)

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sullenkiller on Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:08 pm

Well Eun is just sitting on a couch. She's too shy to really say anything. XD
TYPE YOUR NAME: Crystyn
TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR ELBOW:bcrthy  n
TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR CHIN:  crsstbdjdhen
SLAM YOUR FACE ON THE KEYBOARD: Roleplaying is awesome, and you know it. 

-Now it is certain. Even your face thinks so. 

Sullenkiller
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:12 pm

I'm about to post WoonHa in which he is going to the kitchen for a band-aid, Eun is going to holding cat because he thought she wanted to hold Gisa.

Alan is on the couch watching Luhan who went over to Ae-Cha. Zhou Mi is talking in Chinese and Luhan gets excited.

And I think that's about it. ^^

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:17 pm

Well I posted! Let's go roleplay! Let's go! Lol

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:54 pm

Let's go! <--- That's what my school's basketball team yelled during class and in the hallways. I yelled back at them one day saying "Let's not!" during Spanish Class and one of the basketball players busted out laughing and said that was good. I was so happy that day. XDD Imma a dork. :p

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:30 pm

Is everyone on okay with Ms. Moon spliting everyone up---i had no idea what to do... :\
if you dont like it i can change it!

Neon.lynxie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:15 pm

I'm okay with it~ ^^

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sullenkiller on Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:06 pm

Hey guys, I won't be able to post this weekend. Sorry…

Sullenkiller
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:47 pm

What happened,did this die?

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:18 am

NO I JUST HAVEN'T BEEN ON

Sorry, it's was my b-day friday and I just NOW was able to get on the internet! I'm posting right now!

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:51 pm

This is NOT dead! I will not accept it. I am thoroughly enjoying this roleplay and this is not going to the grave without me fighting for its life! (Overly dramatic rendition of "No, its not dead.)

I have finals so I don't know if my posting will be everyday, but I will sure try. (Diligently studying like a good Asian) Image

@PrincessBoy HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Image

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:54 am

Sorry i too have been gone from the computer...i wont be able to post till i get home [im at.my aunts whom has no internet and im on my phone]
anyway ill post later.

@princessboy-Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuu :3

Neon.lynxie
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!