Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Hollow House

Hollow House

a part of “Hollow House”, a fictional universe by Imagine That!.

Hollow House for Supernatural Heirs; Each of the ten races of supernatural beings have been forced to send their twin twenty-one year old son and daughter to Hollow House, to form a treaty, stopping the war. But they hate each other. Passionately. {FULL}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hollow House”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Hollow House

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eddy V. Sovorov on Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:43 pm

Didn't you say you were going to mercilessly pursue people if they didn't respond, or has that already been attempted?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eddy V. Sovorov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:40 am

I might have to do this. I didn't want to start harming people, but I think I'll have to.
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:00 am

dragontime, Dee? xD
Life consists of choices. If you wish to change your life, all you have to do, is choose to.
A true writer is an artist, but instead of paint and a canvas, he is given a string of letters and a piece of paper.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:15 am

Hells yes, girl.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Worldsastage on Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:30 pm

Sorry I haven't been very active, lately. Life just got hectic all of a sudden. No signs of ceasing, however. But I think I'm still waiting for at least one of the werewolves to respond to Marie's greeting before I post for her again. I guess I can post for Pan, but that'll have to be tonight. I have to go right now.

Worldsastage
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emerald.x on Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:48 pm

So how'd the dragon time go?

Emerald.x
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:41 am

Didn't. xD Dee gave up on this. Too many people to harass. It was a tad too big as it was. However, if any of you online people would be interested in this other RP of hers, we still need another male; The Other Side of New York. ^^ Just throwing it out there for anyone who might be on the look-out for another RP to join. ;D

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Worldsastage on Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:05 am

It's too bad this one didn't work out. It was the one RP I was involved in that looked like it was going somewhere. Oh well.

Worldsastage
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:04 am

I'm thinking of starting up a Hunger Games roleplay, if anyone would be interested?
It'll be before everything with Katniss (as I haven't finished the third book yet), so it doesn't matter if you haven't read the books.

It'll be in the same situation as this too, with the twist being that all of the tributes have to stay in a house together for just under a year before the Games.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:04 pm

Hunger Games RP if anyone is interested :)

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:58 am

In case any of you are still keeping track here, I've started this roleplay. I put a whole lot of work into it, and I'm really hoping you''ll join. =D It's gonna be great. I promise.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!