Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

A Tale of Tails

A Tale of Tails

a part of “A Tale of Tails”, a fictional universe by waterbabe1.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Tale of Tails”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

A Tale of Tails

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby waterbabe1 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:36 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "A Tale of Tails"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

waterbabe1
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: A Tale of Tails

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:13 am

I would like to reserve a male spot, please.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KittyKLL on Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:07 am

I would like to reserve a mermaid, I'll have the profile up, lastest, by tomorrow

KittyKLL
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockmusica426 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:05 am

May I be the third mermaid please?
"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade.
Make life take the lemons back!
Get mad!
I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these?
Demand to see life's manager!
Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons!
I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

rockmusica426
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForeverADream on Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:56 am

May I please have mermaid 4? I'll upload a character bio asap :)

ForeverADream
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:15 pm

As soon as I see all the mermaids, I'll decide which boy I want to play. But I still want to play the role of one of the boys.

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:05 am

are we allowed to have multiple characters? don't worry, I wouldn't dream of taking the places of another one of the boys. A friend, perhaps, or even the sea witch, if no one claims her...

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:26 pm

I just settled on boy 4/mermaid 4. Have we got anymore players?

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForeverADream on Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:39 pm

I think Miss Thalia is finished :)

ForeverADream
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:25 pm

May I create a char for mermaid 3? I saw that it may/may not be reserved, sooo...

Possibility
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelGirl on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:24 pm

Ah! I submitted a character but I forgot to say Mermaid 3. so sorry but I meant to put her as mermaid 3!
~AngelGirl~

AngelGirl
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!