Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Rebellion: Rebirth

Rebellion: Rebirth

a part of “Rebellion: Rebirth”, a fictional universe by MistressDarkstar.

A rebirth of my old roleplay "Rebellion." I own all rights to this content.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rebellion: Rebirth”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Rebellion: Rebirth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MistressDarkstar on Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:45 pm

Qaida, I'm sure you did just fine. :) You are doing great.

TheFinalOne, don't underestimate yourself. I haven't looked yet, but I'm sure you did great. If not we can always work on it need be. I'm a pretty easy going GM despite my almost OCD-ly-laid out rules and guidelines. ;)

The main thing to remember is to have fun and enjoy yourself. Writing is a pleasurable thing, not something to stress over.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MistressDarkstar
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:01 am

Wonderful post, TFO - I set the tone for my hometown, and you progressed the story! Thank you!

Also, I do believe that Calahad and Stephen will get along quite well. I particularly liked how he saw the immense size difference, and thought of daughter and father! Hah! And on top of that, he pictured himself with the colorful Keile. Be careful! You might get your wish!

Not to mention, that of all creatures he could be, he is an elf, so that means that they will naturally start off on the right foot! But, anyway, to the posting!
"People should not fear their government.
Governments should fear their people."
"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Behind this mask, there is an idea.
And ideas, Mister Creedy... are bulletproof."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:29 am

Thanks Vio :)

Anyways, Darkstar, should I wait for you to post or can I post again?
ImageRespect ma authoritah!
Are you irritated at coming last in every single thing? Don't worry. For just a cookie, I'll be TheFinalOne.

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:52 am

Awesome stuff guys :D

Okay, so I do have a quick question (only because I'm stuck with Durion...) I'd like to get him out of Longbourn somehow, but he needs a reason to leave (or someone to meet or something...) and at the present moment, I don't have anything.... (so not fun... lol) So, if anyone has any ideas for me that'd be great. :D Kaida and Velyssira are good to go as they've got people to interact with, as well as some action going on in Thorton Lacey (which I love).

Also, for future reference, as I'm sure there will be some fighting going on, feel free to throw my characters around (don't worry they can take a beating ;) ) I don't mind at all!

Now that that's out of the way! :D Thanks everyone!
There is Magic all around, you just have to look to see it...

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MistressDarkstar on Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:57 am

TheFinalOne, I'm reading and intend to post here shortly, but considering you and Vio are currently off on your own, yes you may post.

Qaida, Kappuke-Ki-Chu is busy atm, but once she is available, I can discuss ideas with her regarding Durion.

MistressDarkstar
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Interested in joining Rebellion rebirth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rivensilverthorn on Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:18 pm

Hi I would like to know if I was excepted into the role play rebellion : rebirth ? I
would really like to.
Ive read the post do far and think its really cool. I am new to this online stuff, Im a live action role player and a D&D geek so ....
but im willing and very much interested, if you will have me

Rivensilverthorn
Member for 12 years
Lifegiver

Re: Interested in joining Rebellion rebirth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:26 pm

A few pointers:

This forum is to discuss things not related to RPing.

Post your request here.

PM anyone whose name is tinted in Green; they will help you with anything you need.

Forum Games means silly games people play. You know like 'Corrupt a wish' or '-in my pants'. These are not roleplays. All roleplays are listed here.

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:30 pm

Darkstar, you should check this.

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years

Re: Interested in joining Rebellion rebirth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MistressDarkstar on Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:53 pm

Rivensilverthorn, please speak with me either in PM or on the OOC located here Rebellion: Rebirth OOC and I will be glad to help you and answer any questions. Of course, you are more than welcome to join the RP, but first refer to the OOC thread.

TheFinalOne, thank you for your help.

MistressDarkstar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MistressDarkstar on Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:55 pm

TheFinalOne, thank you very much for bringing this to my attention. I have responded accordingly.

MistressDarkstar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:51 pm

So, were should I start?

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kappuke-Ki-Chu on Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:12 pm

@Shadow, you can start in your character's home town, or have them be somewhere else, I'd advise against Nethefield as he wouldn't get much interaction there currently. Just pick a place where you think you could interject your character with some other peoples and get interaction and post.

Kappuke-Ki-Chu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby utahann on Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:53 pm

I wonder if we could tie in Emily's kidnapping in with the rest of the story
Have a nice day!

utahann
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MistressDarkstar on Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:49 pm

Utahann, I was thinking the same thing. I didn't know if you had planned that out already. What were you thinking about doing with it?

MistressDarkstar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:24 pm

Utahann, is it alright for Velyssira to go into that village she saw? Or do I need to change anything about that? Let me know! :D I look forward to seeing how this one will play out! Very exciting.

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:55 am

If we frame Emily's kidnapping on one of the player characters... a ploy by one player character against another...

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:34 pm

Hmmm that sounds very interesting FinalOne :) Who wants to be framed? *mauahahaha* I don't mind if one of my characters are framed. (That would definitely make things interesting!)

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby utahann on Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:28 am

She can go into the village,it's fine.

utahann
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:08 am

Hey Vio, if you post today I will not be able to reply until tomorrow. Sorry.

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MistressDarkstar on Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:59 am

Sounds like a good idea to me. Flesh it out and I'll see if I can help -- after all, seems like they're blaming the Ancients.

Also, Kappuke and I are waiting for other people to post. Qaida, I am mainly waiting on Kaida's post so I can continue with Saoul.

Just a heads up, Kappuke-Ki-Chu and I will be busy most of Saturday as it stands now. We may get on, I don't know yet, so if you don't hear from us, just know we are still here, just busy.

MistressDarkstar
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!