Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Just Another Day

Just Another Day

a part of “Just Another Day”, a fictional universe by hanybanany.

A high school roleplay from the view point of all social statuses! Bit of a story line but I'm open to changes! [NO LONGER ACCEPTING! FULL!]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Just Another Day”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Just Another Day

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:37 pm

I didn't message them but it will appear in their "my roleplays" tab :) and if Anne could edit her post... She is not supposed to know that the girls are twins or even that Chloe has a sister...
ImageImageBitch please. I'm a land shark ^.^ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

hanybanany
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:57 pm

My character didn't say I'm sorry she was kinda making out with Drake

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kathrin on Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:59 am

Sorry for this.I couldn't reach a laptop..till now. I am sorry but I can not make the charac. :(
The future is near us but I can not touch it...

kathrin
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emerald.x on Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:06 pm

I can make her....

Emerald.x
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:35 pm

Great all the characters are in! So just post whenever and any other questions about what someone posted or whatever will be here :) So don't forget to check here before you post :) thanks!

hanybanany
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emerald.x on Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:03 pm

Sorry it took me so long to post. I had a full week end class and then I had to work but I was able to get something up tonight :)

Emerald.x
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emerald.x on Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:58 pm

Can I suggest that we come up with a rule about god modding. I'm not going to mention anyone specifically but I've noticed it happen a few times and it it one of my, and many others', pet peeves and is possibly one of the most infuriating things that someone can do.

I personally just ignore all god modding that occurs to my characters and pretend it never happened but it always much nicer when it doesn't occur at all.

Emerald.x
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:27 pm

Ya I agree no god modding. I do want to say that the school and schedules work like this... If you checked under the eastern high school place it was written there all along. so if you guys could please edit your posts, that'd be great!
Class 1:
English or Science
Class 2:
Math or History
BREAK
Class 3:
Gym
Class 4:
Drama or Home Economics
LUNCH
Class 5:
French or Spanish

hanybanany
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:45 pm

Editedd!
Winter is coming.

~ crybloodredtears..

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:48 pm

Thanks! And check my last post for the times if you want a more detailed schedule :) thanks!

hanybanany
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:03 pm

FYI it's not a time skip but if you guys could post as we all have engish together then that'd be cool. In my last post the bell rang so... ya... Thanks!

hanybanany
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:14 pm

Urgh, this is so frustrating. My internet has been on and off all week so I haven't gotten the chance to actually post though I wrote my post as a memo on my tablet so I could copy and paste once my internet was back to its regular self.... And now that my internet is normal, M0my tablet doesn't seem to be letting me access my memos -.-

akjadestar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:38 pm

Oh well that's okay! I hope you get your technical difficulties figured out!

hanybanany
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:37 pm

Of coarse I can't post again.... :(

hanybanany
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!