Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Rebellion: Rebirth

Rebellion: Rebirth

a part of “Rebellion: Rebirth”, a fictional universe by MistressDarkstar.

A rebirth of my old roleplay "Rebellion." I own all rights to this content.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rebellion: Rebirth”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Rebellion: Rebirth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:53 am

Don't think I've forgotten about this rp, I'll be posting some day soon

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MistressDarkstar on Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:54 pm

Shaodow, no problem. I will be unavailable tomorrow anyway, so it's fine.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MistressDarkstar
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:15 pm

Alrighty then! Looks like Velyssira is going into town, and my apologies Mistress, did not realize you were waiting for me to post otherwise I would have done it much sooner! :)
There is Magic all around, you just have to look to see it...

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kappuke-Ki-Chu on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:37 pm

Urgh my migraine is gone and I liiivvveeee. Missy will be home in a couple hours and I'll make sure she gets one for you guys. I had her all day yesterday so we didn't get on.

Kappuke-Ki-Chu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:39 pm

Urgh my migraine is gone and I liiivvveeee. Missy will be home in a couple hours and I'll make sure she gets one for you guys.

I hope you are not talking about getting us a migraine. I surely don't want no migraine. Also, I'ma stuck till Vio posts; that's why I haven't posted.
ImageRespect ma authoritah!
Are you irritated at coming last in every single thing? Don't worry. For just a cookie, I'll be TheFinalOne.

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MistressDarkstar on Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:16 pm

I'm home!

Qaida, not a problem at all.

TheFinalOne, understood. No worries :)

As for the migraine, no I hope I don't get one. I have a headache -- long drive and all -- but that's about it. I'll post up here in a little bit.

MistressDarkstar
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:30 pm

I was kind of waiting for other people to make posts, but seeing how it's... kind of gone.... quiet, I believe I will post!
"People should not fear their government.
Governments should fear their people."
"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Behind this mask, there is an idea.
And ideas, Mister Creedy... are bulletproof."

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:27 am

Mistress, just letting you know that I'll be out camping until Tuesday (19th). I'll be back next week and I look forward to continuing on with this RP. :) If you need my characters, feel free to use them, I don't mind at all. Thanks!

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MistressDarkstar on Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:24 pm

Qaida, have fun!

Sorry guys! I know I said I was going to post the other day. I had been driving all day and my head was killing me, so I just let it get away from me. I'll post now before I decide against it again.

MistressDarkstar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:28 pm

Yay back from my trip!! I'll have a post up before the end of the night! Oh, and I know what I'll do to get Durion in on the growing action ;). Velyssira will follow the tracks out towards Pemberly, but they will turn to Longbourn. There she will meet up with him and things might get... interesting.

If there are any objections to this idea, please let me know! I can shift gears very easily no worries at all.

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MistressDarkstar on Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:14 pm

Hey, guys! Sorry Kappuke-Ki-Chu and I have been absent awhile. I recently started a very physically demanding job and it takes up a lot of my time and energy, plus it's a 7 day a week job pretty much. Anyway, I just wanted to apologize for my spotty GM-ing, as well as posting. As for Kappuke-Ki-Chu, her computer is now broken. It won't be fixed until next week at the earliest, so she also will be absent for a bit longer. I, however, will do my best to post accordingly, although most of my characters are stagnant without hers interacting as well. All this to say that I -- we are truly sorry for our absence. It might be a little longer, but things will start to fall into place shortly. Once Kappuke's computer is back up and running, I will let you know and our regular posting should resume. Until then, I will monitor the progress of the story line and perform normal GM duties as needed. Thank you for your participation and understanding. :)

MistressDarkstar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:44 pm

We will be waiting for the "We're sorry" cookies.

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!