Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

So Lonely 2

So lonely 2

a part of “So Lonely 2”, a fictional universe by Fruity_Loopsxx.

In the City of New York,a small warehouse stations a small group of runaway teens who all live together to protect each other.They all have the similar problems,Drugs,Alcoholic parents,Abuse,Struggles,it's all there and when they startup a midnightclub..

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “So Lonely 2”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

So lonely 2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:54 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "So lonely 2"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"With great party comes great cleaning responsibilities." - Luke Gallagher, SLiDE.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: So lonely 2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ToccoaClark on Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:09 pm

Would it be okay for me to resubmit my old character for the reboot?
Image~ "Occasionally, I'm callous and strange." ~
~ "Life sucks, and then you die. And then it still sucks." ~
~ "I was ready. I had a fork" ~
~ "Women never blame the aliens." ~
~ "Drunks are so cute." ~
~ "How about a hot cup of shut the fuck up?" ~
~ "You must bring us... a shrubbery!" ~
~ "Did I fall asleep?" ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ToccoaClark
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:14 pm

yes you could do that

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BelieveInDreams on Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:53 pm

:O
Hai fruity tooty ^.^lol
can i reserve girl 4 pwease? :D

BelieveInDreams
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:59 pm

lol she is now reserved

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BelieveInDreams on Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:03 pm

Tank You :P
I shall have her up later on tonight.

BelieveInDreams
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophia & Sovia on Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:17 pm

I always thought having a lesbian character would be interesting and since Girl 4 is taken can I reserve 5?
They only matter when they hurt & they only hurt when they matter

Sophia & Sovia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:37 pm

she is now reserved

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophia & Sovia on Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:02 pm

Reading the character sheet there's a section that says "Crush" so I'm guessing the roles that you divided up into "Couples" are not actually dating? Or is it simply reference that they will be a couple? Sorry, just got a bit confused -_-

Edit: Actually you can open up that spot once again, I just don't think this is for me. Sorry about that >.<

Sophia & Sovia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BelieveInDreams on Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:22 pm

Submitted my character :D Hope you like her
roleplay/so-lonely-2/characters/stephanie-larson

BelieveInDreams
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperNinjaRoo on Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:57 pm

Can I please reserve girl 5? ^^ And also, about the couple/crush thing, that is just a base right, we don't necessarily start out with them being a couple, just crushes?
SuperNinjaRoo

SuperNinjaRoo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperNinjaRoo on Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:04 pm

Pardon me, this is embarrassing... I read the characters, after I posted here... so girl 5 is taken then, and also my question about the crushes and couples thing was self explanatory in the character section. May I please reserve girl 2 then?

SuperNinjaRoo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineFantasy on Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:28 pm

Is girl 3 available because if so can I reserve girl 3 ?

DivineFantasy
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:01 pm

Can I reserve girl 1

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BelieveInDreams on Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:16 am

Girl 5 isn't taken Girl 4 is.

BelieveInDreams
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:03 pm

they are all reserved for 42 hours

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BelieveInDreams on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:10 pm

LOL ok that's a fail. Stephanie's old girlfriend's name was Christina and now there's a Christina in the RP :P

BelieveInDreams
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KiraArsenic on Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:30 pm

Small problem:
DivineFantasy and I are both Girl 3...
An artist is a neurotic who cures herself with art.

KiraArsenic
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperNinjaRoo on Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:49 am

BelieveInDreams wrote:Girl 5 isn't taken Girl 4 is.

@BelieveInDreams, are you sure? On the character sheet there is a girl 5..

SuperNinjaRoo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BelieveInDreams on Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:10 am

It says my crush is Girl 5. I'm Girl 4

BelieveInDreams
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!