Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Portraying the Role

Portraying the Role

a part of “Portraying the Role”, a fictional universe by YoshiFTW.

[Remake] How far will two girls go to play the sport they love? Go to an all boys boarding school? No problem! Pretend to be guys? No big deal! Room with a guy? Abandon ship! [SPOTS OPEN!!]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Portraying the Role”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Portraying the Role

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoshiFTW on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:05 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Portraying the Role"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

YoshiFTW
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Portraying the Role

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:08 pm

I would sooo love to take on a character from this! Very VERY interested. :)
Winter is coming.

~ crybloodredtears..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedheadZombie on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:15 pm

I'll play a girl fo' show, if that's one of the spots open.

RedheadZombie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DemonataQueen on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:24 pm

I'll take a guy spot if they're available. :)

DemonataQueen
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoshiFTW on Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:02 pm

@crybloodredtears:: Thanks! :D The few roles are up, check them out!

@RedheadZombie:: There is one open! :)

@DemonataQueen:: Sounds awesome! Just tell me which you'd like to reserve! :T

Alrighty! I know there are just main roles up, but if ANYONE has an idea for a extra role to help the role play along, just let me know! We can work something out. :)

ALSO! You can "compete" for a character. :D

YoshiFTW
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:50 pm

could i reserve either male 1 or male 2
"With great party comes great cleaning responsibilities." - Luke Gallagher, SLiDE.

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:53 pm

Aw man. I was going to ask for a male role...

Though, I do have an idea for a extra character...
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul â™Ĩ

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoshiFTW on Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:12 pm

@Fruity_Loopsxx:: Which one? :o

@PrincessBoy:: You could compete for one if you'd like. But, none the less, what's your extra character idea? :)

YoshiFTW
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:40 pm

Ah, I never like competing. Hm, it sounds stupid though, but the extra character I had in mind was...A guy who knows about the girls' secret? Like he finds out and keeps it a secret for them, becoming friends and stuff. Idk, something like that.

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:52 pm

the Quaterback

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoshiFTW on Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:55 pm

@Fruity_Loopsxx:: Go for it! :)

@PrincessBoy:: I like your idea! :D

YoshiFTW
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShudderFox- on Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:36 pm

This sounds interesting. Can I reserve a male?

Hmm.. looks like I have to compete. :)

ShudderFox-
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:51 pm

Could I "compete" for girl 2? Sorry @RedheadZombie, I want her too. :p

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:53 pm

@YoshiFTW: I was thinking, maybe, my character can be the water boy? XD I'm not so good with jocks. Xd

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoshiFTW on Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:21 pm

@ShudderFox-:: Go for iitttt! xD

@crybloodredtears:: Yes you can! :T

@PrincessBoy:: Sure! :D

YoshiFTW
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:08 pm

...hate to step on any toes, but damn I wanna compete for the role of girl 2 as well. :v
in love, nothing is eternal but drinking your wine
there is no reason for bringing my life to you, other
than losing it.
I said, I just want to know you and then disappear.
you said, knowing me does not mean dying.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:21 pm

I'm still working on a possible history so yeah. :p

And yay!! More competition! :D

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:24 pm

Whelp, there you have it. Tried to keep references to your character to a minimum, Yoshi, since I've no idea what they're like yet :v

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!