Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Kingdom of Secrets: The Demon of Grimes

Kingdom of Secrets: The Demon of Grimes

a part of “Kingdom of Secrets: The Demon of Grimes”, a fictional universe by Firewind.

The Kingdom of Fenarin is under threat from a demonic horde that wishes to dominate the world, the only thing that might stand in their way is a few heroes and one Outlaw from the Kingdom of Grimes.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kingdom of Secrets: The Demon of Grimes”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Kingdom of Secrets: The Demon of Grimes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:39 pm

Hrrm.... I wonder if Demented is busy IRL to post on here, We need to get to the Mysterious Crystal revealing what it's hiding in there.....

Who wants to move along with the story yea or nay?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:04 pm

I say Yea.

Also, Firewind, I'm going on a camping trip so I'll be gone until Tuesday the 19th. If you need any of my characters, please, feel free to use them I don't mind at all. Especially if you need them to move along the story :) Thank you! And I'll see you all next week.
There is Magic all around, you just have to look to see it...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:59 pm

Okay everyone, Im about to make a post that will hopefully make the story rolling back up again, just so everyone knows it! I don't want this to die on me yet!!!

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:24 pm

I need demented-tiger to reply.. That's all I've been waiting on or I would have posted since my last one. :s
Winter is coming.

~ crybloodredtears..

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Negative Bowser on Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:13 am

dying on you would be a crime
Insanity!

Negative Bowser
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!