Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Pen Pal Project

The Pen Pal Project

a part of “The Pen Pal Project”, a fictional universe by Dumisa.

Ever wanted to know what it was like to have a pen pal? Now is your chance to, if you never had one. ((Already started but would love to have more people involved.))

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Pen Pal Project”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Pen Pal Project

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angel51897 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:01 pm

@NewKid:
I saw that too, and was like, "Wait, since when are we suddenly in the car? I thought we were getting to it...."

Aside from that, Monday seems good enough. The letters might take a while to get back onto though....

(And with Neru tipsy, she's gonna be falling all over the place! Plus her case of sleeping a lot....)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

angel51897
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:31 pm

Eh, it's whatever. I used the opportunity, so I don't mind. But it is godmodding, which in principle ticks me off.

It's all good now.

As to Neru, for Woodstock, sleeping is good. Better than she being all up on him. That would be bad. ._.'

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:09 pm

Mr. Dumisa, sir, permission to speak freely?

Nevermind.

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angel51897 on Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:04 am

NewKidOnTheBlock wrote:As to Neru, for Woodstock, sleeping is good. Better than she being all up on him. That would be bad. ._.'

Definitely.... Neru's not exactly the type to be "all up on" someone when she's drunk.... Most likely to be either sleeping or slurring in Japanese (or English, whichever she prefers)....

angel51897
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angel51897 on Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:17 pm

Hey you guys! I have an empty slot in my RP, My Only You, and I need a (male) Head Demon.

If anyone is interested, please PM me!!

angel51897
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angel51897 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:42 pm

Question for NewKidOnTheBlock!

Do we still have to do the party at the University of Down-the-Street?

angel51897
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:45 pm

Hellz to the yes, we do.

After this little stumble, do we just want to fast forward to the party?

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angel51897 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:49 pm

@NewKid:
Haha, hai hai! x)

Might as well, but I've also been wondering. Where did John-kun go???

angel51897
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:50 am

I'm still here, just been dealing with OOC/IRL drama. It sucks. -Sighs-

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:25 pm

Aria: Let's give Dumisa a few days chance to respond. If he doesn't, I'll have Woodstock save Maxi's ass. Again.

(My writer-sense is tingling...I'm sensing a love triangle beginning to form...)

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angel51897 on Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:58 am

@NewKid:
This roleplay has actually been going great so far :)

(I agree with the love triangle thing as well >:D)

angel51897
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angel51897 on Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:02 am

Okay, so I've been thinking, anyone wanna do a 1*1 role play with me? I get bored easily, and whenever I refresh the "My Roleplays" page, it never changes....

angel51897
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:57 pm

Hey. So, sorry to say, I am forced to be on probationary leave of my computer for a minimum of two weeks, maximum of a month. I know this is terribly inconvenient, and I apologize for the hassle. Just try and work around whatever issues may pop up in whatever manner necessary. If I return, and there is ample opportunity in-plot to do so, I will jump back in after this leave.

Thank you for understanding.

-Seriously-pissed-that-he-can't-post-the-same-message-more-than-once-without-changing-it-NewKid

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angel51897 on Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:43 am

Pooh, what happened to Dumisa-kun and Aria-san???

angel51897
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angel51897 on Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:48 pm

Okay, so my onii-chan (AKA: Mat_z6) has a remake of an old roleplay, called The Final Twelve, and he is currently in need of more players.

If anyone is interested, just click on the link.

angel51897
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!