Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Universal War

Universal War

a part of “Universal War”, a fictional universe by Saxious.

In the far future, galactic Empires rises and falls. Wars starts and ends. Economies boom and falls into depressions. What will your nation do?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Universal War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Universal War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nogond on Tue May 08, 2012 12:14 am

No i just changed a thing about their mental abilties in an effort to make it seem less that everyone on their planet is directly controlled, but instead worships them as gods which would fit them better.
Also I will try to make a post today, I don't think it will be rather long due to school and such things.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nogond
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Tue May 08, 2012 1:21 am

Don't stress yourself about it. I never set a time limit for posting, I prefer to keep it as flexible as possible.
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
~Buddha

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DustAndEchoes on Wed May 09, 2012 4:59 pm

There we are. Interaction invitation away!

Or I can wait quietly in my corner. :3

DustAndEchoes
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DustAndEchoes on Tue May 15, 2012 12:25 pm

I'll post soon if you want, Nogond. Been online, just waiting to give others a chance to get their two cents in. Guess it's finals time for all the college sorts out there. :)

DustAndEchoes
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nogond on Tue May 15, 2012 2:40 pm

Do as you want I am in no hurry.

Nogond
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DustAndEchoes on Wed May 16, 2012 1:16 pm

Went ahead and posted, Nog.

Anyone else is still welcomed to join the party, of course.

DustAndEchoes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nogond on Thu May 17, 2012 2:56 am

And replied

Nogond
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Tue May 22, 2012 2:29 pm

So guys... things got terribly quiet around here :)
Everyone well or are ya'll impaired from posting or something?
Bloodied Terra, a world created by human frailty or maybe by our own greed? A world dominated by ideologies and wars, conflicts everywhere. In this world a story takes place, the story of a man who would become the savior of Human Kind.

Join in, and help decide the fate of the world, as the greatest web of lies and fatalities in human history unfold. Hide those too weak in spirit and shield those who cannot fathom the greatness of this cobweb of destiny, for the Bloodied Terra will soon unfold.

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DustAndEchoes on Wed May 23, 2012 10:25 am

I'm good to go, but it's Nogond's turn on my end. Anyone else is welcomed to contact my guys remotely and I'll set something up.

I know Sax is moving, and I think Finals are still going on for college types. Maybe they're just suffering an overload right now.

DustAndEchoes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Sat May 26, 2012 6:47 pm

When I do get off my lazy ass, I will be doing a big war scene. It will be between my main empire and a faction I created for this purpose. I will be moving both sides. But to add some unpredictability I was thinking that one of you'll move the non player empire. If you are interested give me your ideas as to how we should proceed.

Unfortunately I'm out of town and I may not reply till day after tomorrow.

I was thinking the rules created by Jack Campbell for the lost fleet(spaceship speed, light constraints, etc) would serve us well.
ImageRespect ma authoritah!
Are you irritated at coming last in every single thing? Don't worry. For just a cookie, I'll be TheFinalOne.

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DustAndEchoes on Mon May 28, 2012 11:38 am

Eurgh... I fail at playing NPCs, but if it will give the RP a kick in the pants, I'll help out.

Never played that game you mentioned, though. I was just winging along with what sounded realistic. >_>

DustAndEchoes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Tue May 29, 2012 2:07 pm

the lost fleet is a novel series. :)

There is a basic outline and a complete CS for the NPC. Do you want to take the basic outline and add stuff as you see fit or do you want the CS? Or do you want to fight with your main?

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:03 am

I guess we're all pretty much done being busy all the time, yes?
"You guys wanna revive this motherfucker!" or should we just put our glorious empires to rest?

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DustAndEchoes on Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:29 pm

I'm all for continuing. You can always stumble onto my signal, if you want.

Sorry for that delay, comp trouble over the weekend. -_-

DustAndEchoes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:25 am

Well, we can try and see what happens :P
Maybe we'll awaken the others when we go around our business of posting.

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DustAndEchoes on Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:22 pm

True. I can just recon meeting the one fleet. They can be gathering that fleet conveniently out of range

Or I'm down for however you'd like to encounter my guys.

DustAndEchoes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Doug on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:52 am

If you guys choose to continue, please count me in. I'm working on my application now, so you should have it in a few hours.

Doug
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!