Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Survivor Slayers

Survivor Slayers

a part of “Survivor Slayers”, a fictional universe by Cherry Flavored.

You have been one of the few chosen to fight for Earth after Demons invaded and corrupted it...will you be able to stop the reign of terror, or will you parish like all else?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Survivor Slayers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Survivor Slayers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cherry Flavored on Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:13 pm

Characters

A. Lumiere Richards aka Lu
- Teleportation
-- Animate: Reapers Scythe
--- Enhanced Reflexes

B. Charmeine Omniel aka Charlotte; Omen; Carmen
- Human [Zen] Form: Dual-Wield Sword Fighting
-- Beast Form: Feral Hand-to-Hand Combat
--- Berserker Rage

C. Orion Raine aka Ori
- Animate: Summoning gloves
-- Water Manipulation
--- Accute Eye-Sight

D. Lysander Donovan James aka Ly, Wolf
- Animal Telepathy
-- Healing
--- Shapeshifting
E. Sirius Moraine
- Live by the Sword, Die by the Sword
-- Arena of the Zodiac
--- Summon Ophiochus

F. Lilliana Silka
- Flight
-- Telescopic Vision
--- Ecological Empathy

G. Angel Vladimir
- Elemental
-- Enhanced Senses
--- Flight

H. Jace Orwell
- Massive Strength
-- Regenerative Properties
--- Blood Manipulation

Types of Demons (i.e.Hellspawns)

Lusters: The common demon. Usually standing at six feet five inches, with solid black or grey skin, these demons are weak alone, but with attacking in packs can be mischievous until they gang up on you, then it's game over. They use their claws as their primary weapons. With their distorted, gruesome face, and sharp, shark like teeth in their mouth holes...these red or gold eyed creatures could easily give the average child nightmares.
- Acrobatics
-- Fiendish Claws
--- Feed

Trixters: Pint sized monsters with wings and big buggy eyes. They have sharp claws, and a permanent smile showing off their needle like teeth. They act as messengers among the higher demons and are known for possessing normal humans if they stare into someones eyes. They are able to shoot balls of energy from their mouths, so be careful! (There are Elemental Versions of Trixters, each a different color: Red=Fire, Brown=Earth, Blue=Water, Yellow=Wind)
- Possession
-- Energy Balls
--- Fly

Bloodbirds: Don't normal attack living prey, but then they do its in tenths to maybe a hundred a flock that fly down. They look like your average crow, though they have eight eyes, and teeth in their beaks. They aren't strong and easy to take down, are edible if cooked properly.
- Attack
-- Fly

Suckers: Slender, vampire like creatures that hide behind a collared cloak that never shows the demons mouth, though the monsters large black eyes can be seen from a mile away. Dark mist trails around the bottom of the cloak which allows them to flatten themselves to the ground and teleport through the shadows. They are able to Drain some ones mental state, causing someone to slowly turn into a vegetable until they die. They can also poison someone by staring into some ones eyes.
- Psychic Drain
-- Poison
--- Shadow Walk

Cheeses: These parasitic demons can be very sneaky because of their appearance, which they only look like round black basketballs that roll on the ground. Though that doesn't mean they aren't harmless---when they latch onto their prey to begun to eat instantly, though its a slow process. Eventually they loose their ball shape and coat their preys body, until it spreads over the entire figure. When they are done eating the flesh and organs, it will turn back into it's original ball form, and roll away.
- Leech
-- Engulf
--- Consume

Lillies: Originally gruesome looking female demons, that through dark magic appear beautiful to the male eye, they are able to make their male victims fall in love with them on sight where afterwards they will feed on the male---though when coming in skin to skin contact with a female human, the spell will wear off and they will become powerless.
- Mesmerize
-- Shape shifting

Bulks: Originally gruesome looking male demons, that through dark magic appear handsome to the female eye, they are able to make their female victims fall in love with them on sight where afterwards they will feed on the female---though when coming in skin to skin contact with a male human, the spell will wear off and they will become powerless.
- Seduce
-- Shape shifting

Important Names

Lucifer: -N/A-

Lilith: -N/A-

Beelzebub: -N/A-

The Demons Guild: Talk among the surviving humans say that the demons make up an entire army with Lieutenant, Generals, and even Master Demons, all part of a faction bend on taking over the world. It also seems that they have base camps hidden all over, with vital information, as well as secrets that may alter the course of their future plans...
Last edited by Cherry Flavored on Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:58 am, edited 7 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cherry Flavored
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: Survivor Slayers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:46 pm

Oh my! I'd love to join this!
Image Image Image ImageImage
Click them Nao~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cherry Flavored on Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:55 pm

Sweet, you're the bees knees! ;D

Cherry Flavored
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eskay on Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:59 pm

This looks interesting enough- however, is this going to be a sandbox-esque RP, or will there be some goal our characters will need to strive for? I've found that a little linearity makes for a much better RP lol.

Eskay
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cherry Flavored on Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:51 am

Oh indeed there will be goals! Currently, everyone has had powers for two weeks, given time to have a decent amount of mastery over the powers that be. As of right now, everyone knows they are gifted, by who is unknown, and what beings they need to take down is unknown(though characters such as Lucifer, Lilith, and Beelzebub will come into fruition sooner or later when we make ourselves well known among the Demons Guild and such.)

I'm trying to start-jump this as a you have to 'strive to survive' themed, later when the characters come together and pose a threat then Demon Generals, hoards, and all that hellish glory will begin to unfold. :) Did I answer your question?

Cherry Flavored
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cherry Flavored on Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:42 am

Update @ All

I have submitted the first IC post! Also, in the first post of the OOC you will see that I have updated it to where it states the current characters along with their powers and abilities; a brief description of currently known demons as well as their abilities(if you would like to add demons, please let me know, I'm open for more ideas as we go.); and a list of important names and perhaps soon even places and event! Woohoo~ :D

Cherry Flavored
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Astraea on Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:50 am

I'm really excited for this RP. I was away from the craft for a while, and this is my first foray back in. I posted my first IC post, and I can't wait to see what you all post. I love the concept of the Demons Guild, and the higher powers such as Lucifer. I'm also very curious to see how they play into our roles, as we really find out what our roles are.

Astraea
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:38 pm

This rp seems so fun! SO FUN! I put my post up, but I'm not too good at being literate.

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eskay on Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:41 pm

Hey Cherry! Finally finished my character (what a doozy! Longest character sheet I've ever made,) so here's hoping to his acceptance.

I've taken the liberty of giving his benefactor of skills his own demonic persona, so if you'd like to elaborate more on Hobo's demonic supplementor, I'd be more than happy to! :)

Eskay
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby missjmiles on Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:07 pm

I stumbled upon your RPG and I think it looks absolutely phenomenal! I've used up a good hour or two developing a character. I'm new to the site, so I'm going to post it where I believe it is supposed to be posted for consideration, but if you don't get it, please let me know. I'd LOVE to be a part of this!!

Thanks so much!

~J

missjmiles
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Censored69 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:26 pm

Looks really cool Cherry, I submitted a character. Religious characters are a little out of my comfort zones so it'll be interesting to see what happens if I get accepted.

Censored69
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cherry Flavored on Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:50 am

Update@All

Just an update, I'm sorry I've straight up disappeared for a couple days! I'm limited to my internet access where I am, I'll get a post up and review the characters that have been submitted ASAP! :D

Cherry Flavored
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby missjmiles on Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:16 pm

Where'd everyone go?! *looks around*

missjmiles
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Censored69 on Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:35 pm

I don't know about everyone else, I've been a little on the busy side.I'll try to get something up late tonight/early tomorrow.

Censored69
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cherry Flavored on Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:58 pm

Update@All

I started a boss battle in which everyone who is in New York City can join! I was hoping this would bring more people together. Let it be known this is not an easy fight, view my last post for details! :)

Cherry Flavored
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby missjmiles on Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:38 pm

Woohoo! Boss fight! I have to wait and see how Jace and I's endeavor plays itself out before knowing whether or not I can join. :) Good luck to all who join though, it's beastly!!

missjmiles
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Astraea on Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:00 pm

Boss Fight looks awesome. I really feel like banging out a post right now, so I'm gonna get creative and try to mosey my way down there. I've been really eager to try out my Uber-Form, and this seems like a perfect opportunity.

Astraea
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:51 pm

I apologize for my inactivity! I've been busy as of lately, but i'm finally on summer break.

Could someone catch me up on what's happening?

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cherry Flavored on Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:22 pm

Angel, Charmeine, and Lu just took down a grand boss demon and now are in the streets of New York City. Jace and Lilliana have coupled off and are on their own journey(for now). That's pretty much all that's happened worth mentioning, I believe. o.o

Cherry Flavored
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby missjmiles on Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:47 pm

I'm thinking of breaking away from Jace soon though... =/ I don't like not being able to post! :(

missjmiles
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!