Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Seven Assassins of Sin

Seven Assassins of Sin

a part of “Seven Assassins of Sin”, a fictional universe by LyricalZodiac.

The Seven Sins, each represented by an assassin of a secretive group. They do whatever it takes to protect and keep the humanity and peace of the world in balance. But how much are they willing to pay for this price?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Seven Assassins of Sin”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Seven Assassins of Sin

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Methodical on Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:30 pm

If pride is open again, can I reserve it?

Yep.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Methodical
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LyricalZodiac on Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:46 pm

Methodical wrote:If pride is open again, can I reserve it?

Yeah, go ahead! I'll write you down.
[IF necessity is the mother of invention, then desire is the father of possibility}
{Happy Hunger Games and may the odds be EVER in your favor!}
["You love me? Real or not real?" I tell him, "Real"]
{The Invisibility Cloak, The Resurrection Stone and The Elder Wand. Together, they make the master of Death}

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LyricalZodiac
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gryazi on Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:54 pm

Is it cool if we post?
There are three kinds of people, those who can count and those who can't.

Gryazi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Great Thundorz on Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:56 pm

In a way yes, but just the introduction post for now. Once we have all the sins ready we'll be able to post more.

The Great Thundorz
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Streamwatcher Historian Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LyricalZodiac on Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:19 am

Gryazi wrote:Is it cool if we post?

Go right ahead. No one's stopping you xD Just make sure that you don't go too far ahead xD

Thank you for deciding to do this, by the way. Much appreciate.

LyricalZodiac
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gryazi on Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:22 pm

Posted! Sorry it's a bit short, didn't know where to go xD

Gryazi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LyricalZodiac on Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:21 am

I really don't want this RP to dye, guys, so if you can, please try to post. I will do my best to post as well, I just really don't want this to die, so don't let it :p

And I'm reopening all reserved spots because I didn't get any more applications, so if you know anyone who would like to do this, please let them know.

LyricalZodiac
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby missjmiles on Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:57 am

Is Sloth still open for reservation?

missjmiles
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aestival on Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:56 pm

May I reserve Pride?

(post redundancy)

aestival
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LyricalZodiac on Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:15 am

missjmiles -

Yes, it is still open, I'll add you.

aestival - yes!

LyricalZodiac
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Great Thundorz on Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:07 pm

Isn't Pride taken...?

The Great Thundorz
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Streamwatcher Historian Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Great Thundorz on Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:03 pm

It pains me to say that Lyrical may not be coming back, since she has informed me she has been banned from RP by her parents. If you guys would still like to see this idea, please send comments in here or ideas to me through PM. Thank you and have a nice day.

The Great Thundorz
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LyricalZodiac on Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:16 am

I'm around, I mean, I don't know how active I'll be, but seriously, I don't want this RP to die out or anything. I need people to start posting. I will soon, as soon as I can.

LyricalZodiac
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!