Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Avengers 2.0

The Avengers 2.0

a part of “The Avengers 2.0”, a fictional universe by RiotTerritory.

While the Avengers are out catching Loki once again, their children have been called in to catch a new villain named Lithium.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Avengers 2.0”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Avengers 2.0

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:51 pm

I don't want this to die either as I love all of the characters and am enjoying the plot! If any of you ARE dropping out could you please let us know so we aren't waiting around for you to post? Thanks :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kenzi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RiotTerritory on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:56 pm

Sorry sorry sorry sorry! I've been getting my computer fixed for the past few days and I'm getting it back tonight (I'm using my friend's right now). So I'll be sure to post tonight (: Sorry again!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RiotTerritory
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:04 pm

Well, I know Bromander and a couple others aren't away, I mean, Bromander's got his own RP up right now, so I'm sure this RP will revive after Riot posts :D

I was wondering what happened to yous! Its bad, I think in my Death Note RP, someone's CP died, because they haven't been on in nearly a week. :( It was going so well, too.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:06 am

-_- Jordan has no one to interact with
"Oh, there's some bubble wrap over there not being used? I'll just leave it alone."-Said: No one, EVER.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thatdude1 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:54 pm

is this still open? if so, id like to call dibs on agent coulson's kid

thatdude1
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:34 pm

I'm; still in and shall post tonight! Where is Reaper Girl?? She hasn't posted in a long time. Someone should PM her...

Kenzi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:36 pm

Oh god I'm so sorry! I've been busy with graduation and such but now that it's over.... I shall post!

But first- can I get a summary?

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:47 am

Err....we fought a giant robot, Zach got injured....base detonated and we flew out like bosses. Some scientists that Iron Babe knew were in that base and had died....Shield knew about it....Iron Babe along with the other Avengees were pissed, moreso Stark....she punched Fury after Zach collapsed from his wounds the walked out, Braego following quickly behind because he wants to bang her or something..... Zach awoke really quickly after, feeling very depressed because he thought he was a liability to the team.....Skylarke comforted him and he prepped up and they're headed to a cafe....Hulkster is in his lab doing some shit.....I'd suggest making your way to Banner's lab, seeing as he's the only other without a counterpart to talk to.

And that's my summary of events that transpired while you were away, hope it helps. :D

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:32 pm

FamishedPants wrote:Braego following quickly behind because he wants to bang her or something.

LOL this
I should go.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:40 pm

LOL YEAH

Anywho, thanks for the sum up. I'll be getting on my post as soon as I post in a couple other places first c:

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:20 pm

Hey gang. I posted! Short but at least I was able to post. Alright, so, where are we going from here? Any one have any suggestions on what Val should find with the data she stole? Should someone be kidnapped? Should SHIELD send them on another mission? What do we want to do? Lets put some life back into this! :)

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:29 pm

First encounter with.... Herpderpenstein? (Main bad guy)

He could begin an attack on (Insert place here) and SHIELD's like. "You team Venture...er, Avengers two point oh, kick his ass!"

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RiotTerritory on Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:52 pm

Okay this is gonna sound like a crazy idea from the movies, but what if: there's this guy (Herpderpinstien (: )is one of the few who made it out of the HYDRA building before it exploded and he got a bunch of the weapons plans and a lot of the weapons themselves before the whole thing went up in flames. NOW he's gonna go after S.H.I.E.L.D. (PSH AS IF), BUT not before Val finds out out that some of them made it out alive and tells everyone. Idk, you can make it more special and crazy and awesome, but just run any ideas by me before you do. (: Glad to be back and I hope this isn't completely dead yet.

RiotTerritory
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:46 am

I got a pretty sweet idea about what could be on those data disks that heavily give Commodre Herpenderpenstein the third a wicked back story stuff. If You already got it worked out then coolio iot but if you're still flushing it out and would like some ideas pm me ;]

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:44 pm

Whats your idea, Bro? I'm going to make a post tonight. Sry for the delay, i've been really busy with work.

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:56 pm

I regret to inform everyone that I will be unavailable from tomorrow until July fourth. I is sorry......

:(

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:01 pm

I won't really be available as well, as we're moving soon and I need to help pack and straighten things up and all that.

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RiotTerritory on Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:22 pm

Wow... now I feel really horrible. I will post tonight, but I really won't be available either until the 1st of July... I suppose we're all busy lately (: Haha

RiotTerritory
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:41 pm

HEY! Sorry for the delay. Expect a post momentarily. I will have Val check into the data in the next post or two once she gets home. Is everyone still up for this?

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:21 pm

TT_TT

I'll miss this RP.......

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!