Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Not as Harmless

Not as harmless

a part of “Not as Harmless”, a fictional universe by drampire.

When a group of young predator crash land on earth , and there weapons destroyed , the scientist who capture think there harmless... are they really?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Not as Harmless”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Not as harmless

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby drampire on Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:54 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Not as harmless"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
I may be scary but i have feelings
~please click and help my dragons~
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

drampire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Not as harmless

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dudedude889 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:10 pm

Drampire, I'm going to join. But you have a couple grammar problems for your intro.
I...am mad!!! I do things for no point, no reason, nor do I try! Would it be called madness otherwise?

My thoughts go over expanses of mountains. I act stupid, dumb, just so people underestimate me. So no one overestimates nor estimates normally of me. I am 99% of a perfect being, that one per cent is lost to me not being a real...being.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dudedude889
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby drampire on Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:11 pm

cool , and yeah. sorry about that...

drampire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dudedude889 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:15 pm

Dude, don't say sorry. It's just a few spelling mistakes. Everybody gets those. Inkludng me. See, trying to make a joke out of it.
Also,
Also, can I reserve an alien???!!!

dudedude889
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby drampire on Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:20 pm

sure ,the aliens all yours.

drampire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QuarantinedThoughts on Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:56 pm

I have a couple questions if thats ok...

Is it like the aliens have to leave because if they stay to long they will die? Or simply becasue they dont like being trapped?
Can some of the scientists be agianst trapping them like animals (Becasue even in a 'nice' habitat it would still be, being trapped) and would feel bad for them?
I kinda have an idea for a younger scientist, or one of the scientist childern, who feels bad for the aliens and such...
If thats ok?
In this world its not faith that saves us but defiance

QuarantinedThoughts
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:43 pm

I'm going to reserve a spot for another one of the aliens, it's time for me to become the hunter and not the hunter'er.' I just don't know if I can stay awake long enough to make a character sheet, so if I don't it will be up tomorrow.
♪♫♪♫ ((((|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|)­­))) ♪♫♪♫
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkLancer on Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:37 am

Reserving spot for an alien.

DarkLancer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:39 am

Wait. Predator as in the Yautja? They crashed (somehow) and were captured (somehow) and the humans are still alive?

I am gonna need a lil more details if I am to believe this.

The ships have these distress beacons, as soon as the ship crashed it would send out a signal. Back on the Prime world an Arbiter would respond- it takes about 3-4 hours to get to Earth, and within minutes the HEAVILY armed alien would break in, kill everyone, and release it's comrades.

That's only if the Yautja would even LET themselves be captured. Those wrist things? They are bombs- with a half-kilo blast force. They trigger those as soon as they know things are going bad. All that would be there to be found would be a crater and some ash.

Now, I know, this is YOUR RP, not mine. But as a long-time fan I must protest unless some more answers are given.

UNLESS! I can play as the responding Arbiter =D that would be sweet.

EDIT: Also, that bio? That's a female...they don't hunt. That isn't even a Yautja in that pic- it's a human. Predators have four 'mandibles' around a central squid-like set of teeth.

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyghtfang on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:13 pm

I would like to play predator. And a Xeno if you put em in.

Though I do have to agree with Noxize. The only way a Yautja ship would crash is if Xenomrph specimens for study got loose, and the only way a Predator would truly be captured by humans is if they were severely injured, otherwise they would break free and kill the humans.
And he is correct about your character being a human and Yautja females not hunting.
ImageImage

Nyghtfang
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:25 pm

Submitted a bio for the Arbiter- quick question about the Female bio, you call her by two different names in it, why?

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:46 am

Sorry I'm gonna have to opt out of this one, I've been excepted into more RP's than I expected and I don't suspect I can keep this one.

Hinasil
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!