Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Star Wars Next Gen: They Return

a part of “Star Wars Next Gen: They Return”, a fictional universe by DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX.

(Invite only RP from Austyn101 or myself) There are new Jedi and Sith rising in the universe. After many of them have been dead for over three century's.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Star Wars Next Gen: They Return”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:46 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Star Wars Next Gen: They Return"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"Oh, there's some bubble wrap over there not being used? I'll just leave it alone."-Said: No one, EVER.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Re: Star Wars Next Gen: They Return

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:28 pm

Hey i want our charrs to live together and know eachother. if that aint cool then tell em and ill edit it
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:03 pm

Hey Nightmaric! nice 2 see you here. and sure, they could be neighbours. or something like that.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:18 pm

Hey! Nice to see you too. Neighbors fine. Let me change it up.

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:33 pm

okay, you need to cahnge the part in history about the darkside, nobody knows they exsist, it has been over 3 centurys since the movies took place, so people have forgotten about the force and Jedi and the sith al together, nobody knows they exsist, at least until we start.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:04 pm

okay it's changed and dude i m so not reading all that. it's to long and im not allowed to post anyways so ya just give me a summary when im allowed to post.

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:38 pm

what does one do to be invited? Because I've been looking for a good Star Wars rp to invest in

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:24 pm

Shadow I dont think it's a only invite thing. I am sure Phoenix would be happy to have you here. If he isnt he can take it up with me. We need more charrs. So please join,

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:50 am

ok just one question regarding that asterisk, can you explain in detail why the characters don't know of the force and how that should effect character creation? I guess no one else really cared but it seems like vital information about the rp is missing. Like what planet does your character have to be from to not know what the Jedi or Sith are, it doesn't HAVE to be added to the introduction but if it could be explained to me that would help in making my character, because it confuses me at the moment.

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:42 pm

because if you read the entire page the you would see that it takes place over 300 years after the sith are destroyed and with out the separdists there was no need for Jedi so they disappeared, but the sith are rising again and the Jedi are needed once more

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:44 pm

clearly I read the whole thing, the 300 year thing is in the asterisk which is what I was referring to. " the sith are destroyed and with out the separdists there was no need for Jedi so they disappeared, but the sith are rising again and the Jedi are needed once more " That should be apart of the introduction. In light of this, how should i start my character off? Should I have him approached by some NPC Jedi and recruited? Or will there be another character to approach mines?

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:29 pm

Hey guys let's not argue.

And Shadow were kinda waiting for Phoenix and Austyn to get there whole thing done.............We cant post til they are done with there planned rp posts. So were just kinda hanging out til then I guess. ^^' After that tho. I think the Jedi will come up to us or we just meet the charrs atfirst...>< idk for sure tho. Im kinda lost myself But I usually go with the flow so I'm used to it.

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:45 am

this is like watching a good movie it's cool to watch but you want to join
so how is everyone?
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(")

getting closer to world domination since 1999.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:24 pm

go ahead and make a character then

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:16 pm

I did I'm still waiting for permission to post though

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:19 am

you've had permission to post for a while now

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whscorbin on Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:22 pm

My apologize for butting in. I just submitted a character and wish to know when, if at all, I may join in.

whscorbin
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:28 am

whenever you see a chance

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!