Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Avatar the Last Airbender: Destiny Rises

a part of “Avatar the Last Airbender: Destiny Rises”, a fictional universe by XxYuraxX.

The Four Nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Who will stop the 100 Year war? (Your own, new characters)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Avatar the Last Airbender: Destiny Rises”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxYuraxX on Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:52 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Avatar the Last Airbender: Destiny Rises"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
>:D Come at me bro! -Yura

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxYuraxX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Avatar the Last Airbender: Destiny Rises

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:55 pm

This is very,very amazing by the way and may i ask to reserve the fire bender on team avatar ?
"With great party comes great cleaning responsibilities." - Luke Gallagher, SLiDE.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxYuraxX on Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:01 pm

Fruity_Loopsxx wrote:This is very,very amazing by the way and may i ask to reserve the fire bender on team avatar ?

Well thank you! And yes, I'll reserve it for you! It took a lot of time to make! Also, I would like to have your character sheet in two days time. Thanks! :D

XxYuraxX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LavenderMistress on Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:37 pm

Can I reserve the earth bender on team avatar?

LavenderMistress
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxYuraxX on Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:45 pm

LavenderMistress wrote:Can I reserve the earth bender on team avatar?

Of course!

XxYuraxX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lainpinky131 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:08 pm

Hello, can I reserve the Waterbender on Team Avatar. Also, if you are a Waterbender, can you Blood Bend. And if you can Blood Bend, can you do it not on a full moon, and with your mind? Last is what does Relationship Status mean? Thank you.
Last edited by Lainpinky131 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

Lainpinky131
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceRicePres on Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:09 pm

Wait... What exactly is the plot?

ViceRicePres
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheeseymonkey on Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:14 am

If the water bender is taken then i'll ask if I can reserve the avatar...
Duranin battle poem from Tales of the past 3:
When shadow comes to claim our souls,
Some must rise - the light of old.

Names in stone, spirits of legend.
Deeds unknown, yet never forgotten.

These are the Duranin!

Of honor within and of fear without.
Remember them, when in hope you doubt.

Cheeseymonkey
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxYuraxX on Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:18 am

Lainpinky131 wrote:Hello, can I reserve the Waterbender on Team Avatar. Also, if you are a Waterbender, can you Blood Bend. And if you can Blood Bend, can you do it not on a full moon, and with your mind? Last is what does Relationship Status mean? Thank you.

Hi! I'm sorry, somebody already private messaged me and reserved the waterbender. Yes you can blood bend, and you don't have to do it on a full moon if you're a strong waterbender. Relationahip Status means if you're single or taken by another character. I'm sorry that it's been reserved. You can try one of the other characters who can tag along with Team Avatar.

XxYuraxX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxYuraxX on Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:24 am

Cheeseymonkey wrote:If the water bender is taken then i'll ask if I can reserve the avatar...

I'm sorry, they're already both reserved! D: Try another character!

The Avatar is free now! It's yours! I'll reserve it for you.
Last edited by XxYuraxX on Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

XxYuraxX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxYuraxX on Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:33 am

ViceRicePres wrote:Wait... What exactly is the plot?

Well, it's pretty much just like the TV Show, Avatar the Last Airbender. Except, instead of their characters you create your own. Right now a 100 Year War has started and the Avatar is the only one who can stop it. He is found, but he only knows the element of air and he has to learn the rest of the elements. Many people he meets will help him, many others will despise him. He must stay hidden and travel around the Four Nations to learn the elements along with his new friends who will help. His destiny is to defeat Fire Lord Ozai.

XxYuraxX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxYuraxX on Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:36 am

HEY EVERYONE I'm going to be gone this week for camp, so as soon as I get back I would like to see youre character sheets. I'm sorry I can't hold any reserves at the moment since I'll be gone, just make your character and I'll see if it's good! THANKS!

XxYuraxX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceRicePres on Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:32 am

Alright 'cause I'd like to be a non bender on Team Avatar.

ViceRicePres
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saiyan Princess on Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:32 pm

Very interesting concept might make a character not sure yet

Saiyan Princess
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:35 pm

I would like to reserve Fire Lord Ozai, and I can play some Fire Nation generals and baddies to help move the RP along.
I have no beginning, I have no end...
So you're a circle?!

Brantley92
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby _NotTheNormalOne_ on Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:17 pm

May I reserve fire nation prince?

_NotTheNormalOne_
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rylet on Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:50 am

Can I reserve Other: Water Bender?

Rylet
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!