Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

PURITY Correctional Camp

PURITY Correctional Camp

a part of “PURITY Correctional Camp”, a fictional universe by Fallo❧.

PURITY is a facility that prides itself on relieving teens of their homosexual urges, and like it or not, you're now a part of this program. Will you resist, or try to change yourself? Either way, it's certainly not going to be a typical camp experience.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “PURITY Correctional Camp”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: PURITY Correctional Camp

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallo❧ on Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:22 pm

Okay, everyone. I've decided to ban the creation of new camper characters. I will, however, continue to accept counselor characters.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fallo❧
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cubs013 on Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:55 pm

Um, just quietly, I think my character is being confused with the other Josh in some of the posts, so I'm just gonna put (Josh Haynes) above all his posts, to avoid confusion, because I came back and it seems my character walked out of a conversation for no reason, following the other Josh's actions.. :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cubs013
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallo❧ on Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:28 am

Cubs013, I think that would be a good idea. Roleplaying with two characters that have the same name can definitely get confusing. Especially if they're in the same cabin.

Tech Jame, I went ahead and accepted your character despite my recent ban on new camper characters, due to my idiocy in forgetting to add that in the description. From here on out there will be no exceptions.

Fallo❧
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheza on Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:07 am

I think most people have done their introductions. Well, about arriving to the camp. So, when will everything begin? For example meetings and such. I guess we would need a counselor first?

Cheza
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallo❧ on Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:09 am

Cheza, Tom Ice and I are still brainstorming the rules. But once we've got it all figured out we'll begin the assembly.

Fallo❧
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallo❧ on Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:14 am

Tech Jam, I almost forgot. Your character will be placed in the Hope Cabin.

Fallo❧
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveTheLight on Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:45 am

I'm going to Europe for a month. I'll still be able to post, just less frequently. Thought I'd let you know.
-LTL <3

Check out my RP, Romeo and Juliet-The Untold Story!!

LoveTheLight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tom Ice on Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:37 pm

LovetheLight, this is the second time your post has come out to under one hundred words. Please do not post in character for the next twenty-four hours.

Tom Ice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tom Ice on Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:00 pm

So there seems to be a bit of confusion over the layout of the cabins. I drew a map of what Fallo and I had in mind, seeing as it's based off of a camp we've been to.
^ This is the way every cabin is laid out.

v These are the bunks within each cabin

Tom Ice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tom Ice on Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:57 am

Tech Jam, you failed to reach one hundred words in your most recent post. Warning.

Tom Ice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wunderland on Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:06 pm

I'm going to have to quit. My computer is getting weird and so I'm using my phone right now. sorry

Wunderland
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:50 pm

Wow, you guys are real nazis about that post limit. Glad I gave this the pass, good luck.

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tom Ice on Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:59 pm

We want to keep a good literate roleplay going. One hundred words is extraordinarily leniant. Six hundred is often the lowest on much more respectable sites. But Fallo and I wanted to keep this one going more properly for a less literate audience. Requesting people to reach one hundred words isn't harsh at all. But do have fun loligagging around without real post limits, Noxise.

And are you quitting for good or a limited amount of time, Wunderland?

Tom Ice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheza on Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:33 pm

Is this rp going to be active again soon?

Cheza
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallo❧ on Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:18 pm

I was waiting for everyone to bring their characters over to the auditorium, but it doesn't look like that's happening, so I'll start working on the assembly post.

Fallo❧
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheza on Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:16 am

Maybe everyone forgot to come back.:( Things were getting interesting too. *sigh*

Cheza
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveTheLight on Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:38 pm

No one's posting anymore :(

LoveTheLight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheza on Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:49 pm

Yeah, cant really post anything because of the announcement. So is this rp abandoned now? I need to know so I don't have to keep checking.

Cheza
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!