Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Renaissance

Renaissance

a part of “Renaissance”, a fictional universe by TheElderKnight.

"So fell the nation, crumbled into dust. So fell our people, carried off were us. Taken far from home, taken far from land. Taken 'way from the very place where our lives began."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Renaissance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Renaissance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheElderKnight on Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:40 pm

Sorry if the wall of text seems daunting compared to my usual posts. XD
"So fell the nation, crumbled into dust. So fell our people, carried off were us. Taken far from home, taken far from land. Taken 'way from the very place where our lives began."

--Earth In Ashes, Renaissance

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheElderKnight
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:14 am

I squeezed a moment out of our busy schedule. Vacation is going good. Having lots of fun. ill try to post one tonight but i wont be able to post again until saturday at the earliest
And on the eighth day, Death said "Let the killing begin!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheElderKnight on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:04 pm

Awesome, Rises! By the way, Flex, the banter's really cool. :) I had forgotten that Douglas was from England.

TheElderKnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alxxxjames on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:21 am

Why is this going no where? Nobody has replied yet to Jaron? Just saying. This has slowed down big time.

alxxxjames
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheElderKnight on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:59 pm

Er, Jaron didn't say anything in the last post. I'm just waiting for a reply from Jane concerning the last back and forth. If there's something I missed, I apologize. Didn't see anything from Greer.

TheElderKnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheElderKnight on Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:03 pm

Other than him saying he "didn't say anything."

(If this post seesm rude, see th one below it. :p)

TheElderKnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:19 pm

hey just wanted to let everyone know, that the reason that the rp slowed down was because of me. I went away for a week and asked to have it slowed down so that i didn't miss anyone. So if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheElderKnight on Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:19 am

:) Death, don't worry about it. And as for any slowage, I again apologize. If everyone's ready for the day to pass and for the time of ship baording to begin, let me know here and SOON.

TheElderKnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:24 am

I'm up for anything, so whenever everyone is ready we can go.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alxxxjames on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:55 am

I'm ready for a time skip! I'd advise you though to kind of message everyone involved and make sure they are still aware this is going on. And also, once the time skip happens, I can start increasing my post back up to the four to five hundreds. My post are making me sad by their size, but in situations like that I can't write every little detail when all I need is a reply. Anyways, enough nagging about my replies. I'm super stoked about this still. I just hope it starts to get back to normal speed the way it was before.
\
Like I said, I'd PM everybody to make sure they are aware we are now going full speed ahead and that we are having a time skip.

alxxxjames
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alxxxjames on Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:44 pm

Also, some of you should think about joining the Hunger Games RP I'm in.

We only have two more spots available.. One guy/One girl.

Click here to check it out! :)

alxxxjames
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:08 pm

I'm up for a time jump. We need to get something going, or everyone's gonna start loosing interest in the rp, and i think the storyline is too good to let people loose interest.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheElderKnight on Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:24 pm

Alex, you wanna reply to Flexar before I perform the jump?

TheElderKnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alxxxjames on Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:48 pm

Yes, I will do that right now. Short and sweet. :) Then time jump away.

alxxxjames
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheElderKnight on Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:05 pm

And so the next chapter has begun.

TheElderKnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheElderKnight on Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:30 pm

Death, check the description of the Chief Engineer character I've created. :) I'm making Doctor Coles soon Andreah! Sorry if the character descriptions are brief. They aren't meant to be main characters.

TheElderKnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ang-cat on Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:39 pm

Ah, thank you! I definitely recognize Mass Effect images ;o

Ang-cat
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheElderKnight on Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:30 am

SHHHHHHHHH....

TheElderKnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheElderKnight on Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:35 am

Oh, incidently, everyone check out the new locations in the "Places" tab. I've also added a new appearance for Cap if he ever changes clothes, as characters often should but don't in games and films. xD I always thought seeing their closets would be interesting.

TheElderKnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheElderKnight on Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:47 am

And CHECK the LORE UPDATE I just posted! :D

TheElderKnight
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!