Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Legend of Korra: The Vigil

The Legend of Korra: The Vigil

a part of “The Legend of Korra: The Vigil”, a fictional universe by Methodical.

10 years before Korra arrives in Republic City, Avatar Aang has passed, and Republic City is in a state of chaos. A ragtag group of vigilantes have taken it upon themselves to protect the city, though they may be in over their heads.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Legend of Korra: The Vigil”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Legend of Korra: The Vigil

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:07 pm

There are currently 9 episodes released. You can watch them all here. There are some (3-9) I believe on nick.com Episode 10 airs on the 16th, which I suppose is tomorrow.
We drink to him as comrade must
But it's still the same old story
A coward goes from dust to dust
A hero from dust to glory.

Modesty wrote:Where originality comes in is finding new ways to explore the things that already exist to us. Suddenly red becomes crimson, ruby, scarlet, cherry, carnelian, vermilion, cardinal, sienna, maroon, sorrel, rojo, sanguine. Suddenly red can become a metaphor, a picture, a symbol.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Varanus on Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:58 pm

Gahhhh! I cannot wait for the nest spisode!

And yeah, Solo Wing Pixy's sources are legit (nick.com has the best quality I've seen thus far). Here is a back up site just in case. http://www.lovemyanime.net/anime/avatar ... -of-korra/ You can never have too many sources for AtLA or LoK. :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Varanus
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:02 pm

Thanks guys!! And can I just say THAT LAST EPISODE WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O_o
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Methodical on Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:55 pm

Sorry I've been gone you guys, it's just that I have exams soon, and I've been studying. I'm going to wait another day or two, and then we'll probably get started.

Yep.

Methodical
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:27 pm

That's fine, good luck on your exams!! Remember to knock on wood! =D

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Varanus on Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:19 pm

Not a problem, Methodical

Varanus
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Love of a Samurai on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:38 am

Uh do we have and update on what is going on with this RP.

Love of a Samurai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Methodical on Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:58 pm

I'm going to wait until after exams to start, so that'll probably be on Tuesday.

Methodical
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Varanus on Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:08 am

Okie-dok. Just give the word if you'd like any assistance for the intro or anything. And good luck on exams.

Varanus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:40 pm

I hate to be that person, but we start soon yeah?

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Varanus on Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:33 pm

ditto :-]

Varanus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elite-Tiger on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:12 pm

I third that statement :3
Just drifting through the waves of life, trying to find the marble in the sand.

Elite-Tiger
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:41 pm

Edit: So in case none of you has checked yet, we have FINALLY started!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Varanus on Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:56 am

Okie-dok! Posted! :-]

Varanus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:00 am

Do you think the other two are going to post or should we just continue without them?

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Varanus on Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:00 pm

I think that it would be fair to continue on if there are no more replies after a week of the initial post. But that's just me.

Varanus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:26 pm

Ok sounds good. I can be down with that.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:09 am

Ok 'tis been a week! Now we continue, yes?

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Varanus on Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:42 pm

Yes, please! :D

Varanus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:21 pm

Ok posted, though rather short I feel. Sorry about that.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!