Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

A Game of the Crystal Throne

a part of “A Game of the Crystal Throne”, a fictional universe by lovechanningforever.

Blood maybe thicker than water- but a Crown weighs much more. Loosely based off of the A Game of Thrones Series

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Game of the Crystal Throne”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:37 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "A Game of the Crystal Throne"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: A Game of the Crystal Throne

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lom.conor on Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:18 am

What are you looking for in a player for the Black Knight

EDIT: and if not the Black Knight, though he's my first choice, wonder if for now I can reserve King?

REDIT: the Lord Cataegis wouldn't be too bad either. I can create a character for whichever of those three
Last edited by lom.conor on Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If your heartaches seem to hang around too long
And your blues keep getting bluer with each song
Remember sunshine can be found behind the cloudy skies
So let your hair down and go on and cry

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lom.conor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:07 pm

This looks interesting. :p
Winter is coming.

~ crybloodredtears..

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:54 pm

Hey guys- glad you find the RP interesting. I'm still open for more ideas! You need not necessarily fill in the vague character spots like the daughters or sons- if you have other suggestions for characters feel free to post them here and we can discuss them.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brock10 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:52 am

I'd like House Dwarth's head, please, and I shall name our castle "The Anvil".
"I have a tender spot in my heart for cripples, bastards and broken things"-Tyrion Lannister.

Brock10
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:03 am

Oh cool okay, Lord Dwarth of House Ferrarius is reserved then :) Thanks for joining!

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColorMeCrimson on Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:05 am

Putting myself out of the PMs and onto the OOC. :) Hi everyone!

ColorMeCrimson
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lom.conor on Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:09 am

sup?

lom.conor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:12 am

hi crimson! if you guys know other people who might be interested in the RP feel free to invite them!

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lom.conor on Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:58 pm

I'm a little teapot short and stout
here is my handle
here is my spout
when i get all steamed up
tip me over and hear me shout!

lom.conor
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:39 pm

@lom- hahaha but on a serious note I'm still waiting as well.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lom.conor on Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:32 pm

ugh i can't wait

lom.conor
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!