Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Other Side of New York

The Other Side of New York

a part of “The Other Side of New York”, a fictional universe by Imagine That!.

What happens when four upper class rebels are thrown into the slums of NYC?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Other Side of New York”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Other Side of New York

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:45 am

Lol, Dee. <3 xD

Yeah, Alex, Dee told me. ^^ Welcome to the fold, so to speak. Ready yourself for a very cruel James. =D
Life consists of choices. If you wish to change your life, all you have to do, is choose to.
A true writer is an artist, but instead of paint and a canvas, he is given a string of letters and a piece of paper.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emerald.x on Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:09 am

Yay! Now we have everyone :D
Now if only it would let me change Robert's little avatar thingy -.-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emerald.x
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:39 am

Lol... you should always make that the first thing you do... xD Finding a display picture you like and putting it up, 'cause it's shit with changing it.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:52 pm

Sooo... we waiting for Jeffy, or? O.o

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:01 pm

Yeah, just Jeffy. She hasn't been on in a while...
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:20 pm

... not cool. Smh.

JEFFYYYYY!!! Come onlineee! =(

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:26 pm

Well....

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emerald.x on Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:40 pm

So, what exactly is going on with this?

Emerald.x
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:42 pm

No-one ever got back to me... Jeffy didn't come back :(

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:16 pm

*Deep sigh* That's just donkey-sucking.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:54 pm

Oops, hi guys, sorry, I've been busy with my play and shit. But it's over now, so, um...Hi?
"Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste of death but once."

Jeffrey!
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:10 pm

OMGJEFFY <3
How did it goooo!?

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:16 pm

OMFG! JEFFY!!!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONE FOREVER! D: You were just gone for so long.. and I thought real life took you completely :(

*huggles Jeffy and doesn't let go*

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:17 pm

It went really wel! We sold out all three nights. I have pictures I'll post later I y'all want.

And, well, I can finish Fletch later I y'all still want me.

Jeffrey!
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:35 pm

I'd love for you to finish Fletch! :D

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:39 pm

Awesome. I will, then.

Jeffrey!
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emerald.x on Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:59 pm

Yay! Hopefully we can start this soon before we all forget about it :)

Emerald.x
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:44 am

I don't think it's going to fly, Em. =/ Jeffy hasn't been online in like 2 weeks.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!