Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Wanted: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

Wanted: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

a part of “Wanted: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs”, a fictional universe by Fredalice.

A new version of the tale of Snow White, one where The Seven Dwarfs are a band of thieves who take Snow White in. And now the Queen has to retrieve her stolen magic mirror from Snow. (SPOTS OPEN!!!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Wanted: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Wanted: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:22 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Wanted: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] Wanted: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:32 pm

may i have snow?
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:12 pm

Reserve 'Sleepy' for me please?
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:09 am

I would like Doc please, I'll work on the profile right now.
Yugioh World Championship 2011:Over the Nexus Friend Code

5144-5273-5585

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:18 pm

do you mind if i have sleepy too, i have a really cool idea for it.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:23 am

Well Thadine has reserved it but if (s)he hasn't made a character by the end of today, yeah I'll reserve Sleepy for you.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:41 am

Also I like your picture you gave Snow, it's PERFECT!!

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:20 am

why thank you. i didnt see that thadine reserved it. I think we should give her/him more time then. =] really any character that isnt taken im sure i can come up with a cool idea for...xD

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:08 pm

Well let me know who you want then, but still Thadine has only till the end of today, that's part of the rules anyways.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:10 pm

Well, what's your idea? I may give you the spot, and use another character. I'm just really slow with creating characters, that's why I haven't made one yet.

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:11 pm

Well let me know if you want an extension because I have no problem doing that, just give me a date that you'll have the character done and I can extend it to that date.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:38 pm

So I'll be taking the Queen since we do absolutely need her in the story.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:48 pm

Also, just in case we don't get someone else to play Prince Charming would any of you double up? I just want to make sure that we'll at least have the main characters, so if nobody else comes we can still start. I think though we have enough dwarfs to start, but we could always use all seven and if you know people who you think can and would like to join please send them our way.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:08 pm

well i was thinking for sleepy a girl who is good with...er...potions...poisens...Sleeping powders and stuff...so really good in herbology. =D but really i dont mind taking another dwarf, you can take that idea if you want. =D you know Dopey could be a younger kid, like 10 or 12 who just looks and acts goofy....see ideas everywere. =D

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:11 pm

Yeah and Dopey could be like an apprentice kind of thing too. I like it!

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:15 am

Ha ha.
For Sleepy, I was thinking just some overall lazy dude who does attacks from afar. In other words, you little potions things and maybe far-range weapons.
If I don't make a character by tomorrow night, then you may take my spot. I have a lot to catch up on now, and just...yeah.

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:36 pm

Ok so I gave you more time than just that next day, been busy myself. So emotionless you now have Sleepy. And Thadine I was wondering if you could maybe take Prince Charming since he is a main character and all.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Re: Wanted: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alagsandra on Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:54 pm

joined. Sorta. I adopted a character. Psh!
"That is not dead,
Which can eternal lie,
And with strange eons,
Even Death may die..."
Help?

Alagsandra
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!