Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Dollmaster's Key

The Dollmaster's Key

a part of “The Dollmaster's Key”, a fictional universe by Cienpher.

Dolls and humans alike set forth on a strange journey when literally, the keys to their lives are stolen. [Always Accepting]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Dollmaster's Key”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Dollmaster's Key

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:51 pm

^^ Sorry for the late notice, but I will have less internet access than usual. >.> Starting from Sunday to about July 12th, which sucks.

Um... I'll post my description of Sagen beforehand, and I'll probably pop on once a week or so to post something, but I won't make any promises before I get more detailed information about the internet there. >.>

I've asked spudjohnson to keep his eye on this while I'm out of it, and if Cienpher returns, then you guys are set, but having an absent GM is really difficult when trying to keep a RP going or so I've heard.

You guys will have absolute control of the plot if you're stuck waiting for me. Tell me what you plan though... and let your imaginations run free. >.> Leave it to me to iron out any contradictions. It shouldn't have to come to that, but it's better safe than anything else.

If anything needing my immediate action comes up, I'll be checking both of the GM accounts as frequently as possible ^^
*~Nivosity~*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nivosity
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cantdoright on Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:38 pm

Hey guys, been trying to post something when something came up in real life. So I am going to have to regrettably resign from this RP. Things have been going rough for me and I need to focus on other things. Sorry for suspending any of the story if I have. I wont be back to this site till next winter vacation, although I may check in from time to time to read some stuff. Anyways sorry I had to go right when I got my character in.
Character links:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cantdoright
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:26 pm

Awww, alright. ^^ Maybe we'll see you again in the future then.

Nivosity
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:32 am

@Nivosity, I feel for you. >.< I know it will be hard to update without internet. I think it'll be better to wait until you guys come back. We are currently lacking roleplayers...
I <3 God. God loves us.

xKyrie
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:16 pm

^^ Alright, that seems easiest. I'll see you around soon - but start if Cici comes back.

Nivosity
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:44 pm

Ok, I surely will. It's quite an unfortunate timing though.. since I just recently seen the thread you posted at the Roleplayers wanted section as the one featured for this week. >.< I hope we get roleplayers soon! >__<

xKyrie
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:42 pm

^^ Yeah, me too. AND. YOU SAW THAT? *happy happy happy face*

Nivosity
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:35 am

Ahaha, I did! I like what you wrote at the Roleplayers Wanted section! :D

xKyrie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:59 pm

YAY! Thanks. >.>

Although I borrowed Cienpher's ... format. XD

Nivosity
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hypnosis on Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:42 pm

I'm sure I'm much too late to join, but the set-up is brilliant. This is a fantastically designed RP, and I wish the best of luck.
"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone, you may still exist, but you have ceased to live." - Mark Twain

Hypnosis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:50 pm

You... can join. We're always open. ^^

Nice to meet you. And thanks for the compliments.

Nivosity
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:38 pm

Ahahaha, it's ok. It was still nicely done. ~
And.. yay! Are we getting a new character? Which reminds me... I have to reply don't I? I'm sorry for the delay. TT_TT I'll try to post something up as soon as I can!:D

EDIT: I forgot but.... I posted at the wrong place again!! >__< Gah.

xKyrie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:39 pm

Hi.

I was, uh... I have no excuse. I'll be, uh, catching up and trying to fix stuff that my disappearance might have ruined.
To you especially, Niv, I'm so sorry, but you know this through email ^^"

... Yeah, I'll just be catching up and feeling guilty and then I'll be back to comment on... stuff...
~Cienpher~ GM of "That's Not an Omelette"

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:53 pm

Doubleposting, but Niv - you are in no way more addicted than me D:
I just got forced into something over the summer that I utterly despise and had to get under control before I returned to my addiction.

Anyway, I again apologize for my irresponsible disappearance, but I am ready to assume full responsibilities as co-GM once more and get this roleplay moving forward. Niv, I'll be on MSN sparingly, but check for it once you're back in the right timezone. For now, emails are probably best ^^"

It's great to see new characters! If you were accepted, I trust Niv's judgement, and it's great to have a human companion already! (Complicates things for a certain upcoming event, but complications are half the fun! Niv, do you know what I'm referring to?)

With my return, GM posts will become more frequent, and I hope that'll bring this whole roleplay up to speed as well.

... I'm sorry if I sound arrogant after disappearing for over a month >...<

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:07 pm

Idiot Cienpher. >.> My memory isn't that bad.

I'm in a summer program too... so I'm addicted. Actually, I'm only supposed to be on the computer for half an hour, but I've snuck by for an hour. *crosses fingers*

And wait, Cici... the last two characters' people have quit... due to business. Now go on and post. NOOOW.
Last edited by Nivosity on Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nivosity
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:14 pm

Wait, wait, what? Post what?! D:

(I'll continue this addiction argument later...)

Er, if it's a GM post, what am I meant to accomplish with it?

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:26 am

Hey Cien! You're back! :D

xKyrie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:31 am

Yes, I am! I'm sorry for disappearing >...<

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:26 am

It's ok. :) I'm sorry I kinda disappeared too >.<

xKyrie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:37 pm

Post something, Cien. I don't know... >.< ... Just... do something. XD

And if it's a GM post, I ... think you should think more about what you're trying to accomplish because I have very few thoughts at the moment. ^^"

It's fine, xKyrie. ;D Everyone poofed for a while...

I'll post soon... maybe. >.>

Nivosity
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!